chapter 5 jumping

Ty goes off the work and his new vet job not to far away from or ranch. I get out hope since she has already had Grace she can begin training. I saddle her up and set the jumps at 12 inches. And she goes over them fine then we got to 18 inches and in the middle of lesson I hear a horse calling me in the woods I go and grab a halter from the wash racks and ride hope to the woods. Lou sees me take off and quickly calls Ty. Ty gets back to the ranch and tacks up. He grabs a first aid kit and rides toward the frightened horse that Amy just calmed down The brown stallion  and is now trying to halter it and get it up so when Ty comes he can cut the barbed wire off of him and get him back to the barn to let him rest and let him gain his confidence with humans again.

While all of this is happening in the woods another horse screams and I hear a gun shot I tell ty to head back to the barn to check on the white mare and her foal , the black stallion  and Grace and to take the brown stallion who we call warrior to his new home. I ride off on hope flying like the wind I find a horse struggling to get up but I quickly halter It and find out that it is a dapple gray Clydesdale the second kind of breed I wanted so I examine her sides and find scars and cuts and one whole where she was shot. I quickly and careful take her back to the barn and have ty look at her a to make sure the bullet didn't go through, but we found out that it did and ty and I have to do some open surgery that we will start tonight or tomorrow when she is calm I have decided to call her Angel.