School

Ansley woke up hearing her alarm " ugh I don't wanna go to school..." She said sitting up on her bed.she texted her friend Kendall asking if she was awake... After she texted Kendall she got dressed for school in a white t-shirt with blue jeans and some gray Nikes and sat on her dinner table having her feet on the chair in front of her.

*Blake's pov*
Blake woke up hearing his favorite music alarm playing "Well it's the first day of middle school..." He sat up yawning​ loud. He got out of bed and got dressed with a black shirt and blue jean pants with his camo boots. He got his bookbag and waited for is dad to hurry,after waiting for is dad and got in the truck also left for school.

Back to Ansley....

I ate my food that I fixed and waited for my dad to come "ugh I wish I could never go to school!" She yelled.After 5 to 6 mins her dad came out with the keys to the truck and drove off.When she got to school " love you sweetheart" her dad said "love..... You......to " she said and left the truck. Into the school she when now she's a middle schooler, she bumped into a small male named blake " oh sorry!" Ansley said with a smile " uh it's ok" Blake said.

*Blake's pov* I got in the school,looked around and I bumped into a cute girl that was taller then me!!! Before I could say anything she left, when I got to 6th grade I saw her with a other girl didn't know her name at all I think it was one of friends since they are laughing.I blushed lighty looking at her, they both saw me oh fuck I thought, i walked to my locker trying not to look to see if there looking this way.

*Ansley's pov*
I saw the dude that I bumped into me looking at me I didn't really care untill Kendall was pointing at him. I didn't realize that he was blushing lightly I thought he was just shy... The bell rang and we both went into the same room together our teacher was Mrs. Petty Kendall sat beside me and rolled her eyes when the teacher wasn't looking also making me laugh a bit. Mrs.petty told us there's a new student coming in the classroom Kendall didn't care who it was untill the guy that bumped into was him, the teacher told him to talk about him " oh uh.... I'm Blake I like to play football and I have an four-wheeler..." He said not looking at anyone but the floor. " Nice what kind of four wheeler do u have" Kendall said " I got a 700 grizzly" he said back " nice I have one of those but mines camo with a radio set on the front" Kendall said

*Blake's pov* Ugh I wish that I didn't look at the floor the whole time talking to the classmates when I said.Whatever my teacher told me to sit by a girl named Kendall that was talking to me eh at least I got a good angle of the girl that I bumped into to blush or talk to...