You & I (Zerrie Fanfiction)

Perrie's POV

I woke up knowing that me and my band has won the X-Factor. I turned to the side of me seeing my cute little band mate asleep,Jade. (Me and Jade sleep together and Jesy and Leigh sleep together) I got up quietly so I won't wake up Jade and walked to my phone on the table. I got a text from Zayn. "Morning babe :)"

I smiled and replied "Morning, can't believe we won last night :D"

He replied back "I already knew you'd win ;)"

I smiled to myself and went to the bathroom to shower.

Zayns POV

The lads were all still asleep except Liam,which didn't surprise me cause he always wakes up before 5 to work out or something. The first thing I did was text Perrie. "I can't believe my baby won the X Factor I'm so proud of her and her band!" I said to myself.

I was thinking about how me and my band lost the X Factor but we won the world,well as the directioners would say. I was thinking how strong I had to be about losing but until this day I'm happy as I could ever be with my band. I got up to do my regular morning routine.

I got out if the shower and saw that I got a group message in my phone.

From:Simon
To:Zayn,Harry,Niall,Liam,Louis,Perrie,Jade,Leigh,Jesy

Simon:Meet me at Syco Records,there's something I want to talk to you about.

Liam:Sure,we'll be there soon.

Jesy:We're on our way.