Chapter 13

Y/n's POV

So I went to Bighit's Building and went to Jungkook and the guys practice room seeing him there practising.

Geez my heart is beating so fast I think I'll faint any second now..

Im out of my mind.

Wait wait ok breath in and out y/n in /inhales/ out /exha-/

"Oh hi y/n! " Jungkook said cheerfully.

"Umm hello" I said.

"Well what brings you here?" He said.

"Well I just wanted to tell you something really really important or maybe not" I said.

"Since you and Eunji are together theres no chance" I whispered to myself.

"Well what are you gonna tell me, Im listening to it" He said.

"Well promise not to hate me or just no reactions please"I said.

"Ok then If you say so" He said once again.

"Its just I.. I... how do I say this"I said.

"I!" I said once again.

(Authornim- Ok so next chapter guys dont forget to vote this chapter is done😉 no Im just kidding lets move on😂)

"What what is it y/n tell me"Jungkook said.

"Well Jungkook..." I said.

"I-love-you-more-than-a-friend-I-hope-you-feel-the same-but-you-love-Eunji-so-Idk" I said as fast as I can trying to catch my breath.

Ohmygod I finally said it!.

"Calm down y/n I didnt even understand a sigle word all I heard was just Eunji's name" He said.

Eunji as always.....

"Jungkook" I said seriously.

"I love you not just a bestfriend but more than that but as a person that is your lover since then" I said.

......... (1 minute later)

"Y/n Im speechless I dont know what to say" Jungkook

"....." I had no response.

"Y/n you do know that I love Eunji right?" He said.

"Well yes but Jungkook answer quick if me and Eunji are on a cliff who will you save me or Eunji?" I said.

"Y/n don't be so childish" He said.

"Im not childish answer quickly" I said seriously.

"You do know that that's hard for me to pick its like picking your mother or father" He said.

"But Jungkook it's not mother or father its Girlfriend or Bestfriend" I said.

"I'll choose them" Jungkook said.

Jungkook choose me you know that is right i've been with you longer and not Eunji Im sorry if Im being to selfish but you just dont know who is Eunji behind that pretty mask of her she's a killer for crying out sake and Im your bestfriend. I said in my mind.

"I choose Eunji" He said.

And thats when I lose hope and everything I feel like the whole world doesn't even matter it's just bringing me down maybe this was my mission to be broken by my bestfriend and also having a fake b*tch friend Im sorry for saying that but Jungkook I hope you will be happy with Eunji and everyone around you and support you actually I'm one of them but I'm not sure if I will be there for you.