Chapter 5- What do I deserve?

Start from the beginning

"Geesh, Levi, I was just making sure." Aaron muttered. Levi? I glanced at him, but looked away when he was looking at me in the rear-view mirror. Levi, fit him well. So I have one name. If only I knew blue-eyes.

"Yea, Calm down. She has both of us stressed out, its not just you." Blue eyes said encouragingly to Levi. My wolf whimpered, we were stressing him out. Both of them.

'I don't want to stress them out.' Ivy whimpered. I grimaced. Maybe if we had stayed with the pack... they wouldn't of met us, and had to deal with this....

'Don't think that, Ivory, keeping our magic safe, is more important than anything, even our mates.' Ivy said sadly. I felt terrible. Being a witch, that was turned into a werewolf, wasn't easy for me, or my wolf.

"Hey!." I was slapped harshly on the arm. I turned with wide eyes, to see Aaron glaring at me. I narrowed my eyes at him, what did I do?

"Come on! Get moving." I was grabbed by the arm, and pulled out of the SUV. I realized that everyone was out of the car. I realized, I had been talking to my wolf, and lost in my thoughts longer than I realized. I wondered, if they planned on using my powers, or killing me for not keeping their deal.

"Ivory!!!!!." I young voice squealed, before a weight knocked me to the ground. I didn't recognize it as William, I only saw hands reaching at me. I flinched and whimpered, covering my face in my arms. I felt cool air whip on my arms, arms I normally kept hidden.

"Ivory! Oh my gosh! Are you okay?" William screamed, bouncing on my stomach, making me feel the opposite of okay. I nodded anyway, and thankfully he was pulled off of me.

"Don't jump on it." Aaron warned William. William ignored him and grabbed my arm, I ripped my sleeve down, to cover it. He looked up at me with teary eyes.

"I was right, your not dangerous. Your just broken. Why didn't you heal yourself?" William asked, but he was pulled away by his mother, Aliee, and I stared after him in wide eyes. I couldn't heal myself, they wouldn't let me! I wanted to yell. But I kept my mouth closed.

"Come on! The Alpha and Luna wish to speak with you." A man with dark hair and dark eyes. The Beta, that is in power right now. Something told me, that he wasn't Aaron's dad. I mumbled a 'yes,sir' and walked behind him, with Aaron's firm grip on my arm. When I walked into the nice office area, A man with my mates bright blue eyes, was sitting on the other side of the desk. A beautiful green eyes woman, sat at his side. Both of them skewering me with their eyes.

"Please, Sit." The man said, I made my way up to desk, with hesitant steps.

"Can I stand Sir?" I asked in a small voice, training my eyes on the chair in front of me.

"N..." He was cut off by the Luna.

"Yes, You may." She said, I glanced at her and back to the ground. She seems to be trying and look through me.

"You have caused quite the problem, haven't you?" He asked frostily. I flinched. A problem? My old Alpha, would agree with him. At this minute I just wish I could go back to my two years of running. He sighed.

"We need to know what your doing here, What you plan on doing before you leave." He said, I nodded my head.

"I tried to leave yesterday..." I suppose my voice was to quite because he interrupted me.

"Loud enough I can hear you." He spat.

"Um, I tried to leave yesterday. I was brought back." He went silent.

"You would leave with out the rejection, to make them suffer?" I flinched, I don't want them to suffer. They wouldn't reject me, they wanted to use me. You can only ask so much out of someone.

"They wouldn't do it sir." I said looking at the ground.

"They wouldn't what? Accept that you are rejecting them?" He hissed, he seemed to be loosing control of his emotions.

"Me? I can't reject them." Does no one in this pack know, that if I do the rejection, they wont be able to move on. If they do it, then they can claim a new Luna.

"So you would rather drag them around!?" He yelled, I flinched at his tone. Why am I being yelled at? Part of my blood went cold, surely they wont beat me after this right? Not like my old pack. After two years of being alone, I don't want this again.

"No, Sir. I would leave." I muttered.

"Reject them and leave, hmm?" He asked, I looked at him in shock. His blue eyes cold and threatening.

"I gave them the chance to reject me Sir, but they wont." I said, becoming desperate. Tears threatened to fall, I am doing the right thing! I was letting them reject me, signing my own death warrant. I shook my head, that's just it. Packs don't want you to do the right thing, they want you to do the selfish thing. To get more power, and more ranking.

"What? You were going to let them reject you? Don't play me as stupid!." He stood up, his chair falling to the ground. First I whimpered, then I flinched back, and covered my face. He is just like my old Alpha. Are they all this way? I was tensed ready for the blow, but it never came. I peaked through my arms, but not dropping them. Sometimes they wait for you to relax.

I saw him looking at me in disbelief and shock. Also, outrage? As if I had done something to offend him. What did I do? My Alpha liked when I tried to hide myself, generally so he could prove that I couldn't. Did he like if I stayed still?

"I wouldn't hit a little girl! I'm not as unmoral as a Rouge." He spat.

The Luna, surprising me, smiled a dazzling smile at me, and walked over and pulling me into a hug. I had never felt something so comfortable. The Alpha growled.

"Aria! She is the thing that has torn down our boys." I flinched at him. Aria snorted.

"Shut of Logan, Look at her. Think about her words, does it sound like she it rejecting them, or she is expecting them to reject her?" Aria said. Wait, I'm not rejecting them. Why would they think that? The Alpha, seemed to think about this and fall in his chair laughing. What is going on? Did they use a pack link, and say something funny?

"She isn't evil, she is broken." And there it was, someone calling me broken again. Everyone in the room stopped laughing, and looked at me. I heard Levi and Blue eyes come in the room. "Leo and Levi, Thanks for joining us." The Luna said. Leo, my wolf whimpered at the name. But it suited him.

I kept my eyes to the floor as they approached me, Leo, the one with blue eyes tipped my head backwards grabbing my chin. I looked at the wall behind him. Waiting for the rejection, and when the words left his mouth, I knew I deserved them....