Chapter 11: The Mists After the Sun

Start from the beginning

"What did you say Stupidera?! Lambo-sama isn't useless!" Lambo said as he searched something in his afro hair and what he took out was a couple of pink grenades and threw them all over the place. "Lambo-sama will save Tsuna-nii!"

'Boom'

"What are you doing, Stupid cow?! You almost hit me with that thing!!" Gokudera complained but when looked around and saw the other enemies down and an unconscious Lambo, he stood up and dusted himself. "Tch. So you're not as useless as you can be, you damn stupid cow." He said as he picked up Lambo.

"Maa maa, Gokudera. Anybody can be useful in their own way." Yamamoto said as he sliced down his last enemy and walked towards Gokudera. "Look. Even Sasagawa-senpai is hyped up."

"EXTREMEE!!! Aren't there any stronger enemy?!" Ryohei yelled in a far distance.

"Ahahahaha!! That's senpai for you!" Yamamoto laughed in a carefree manner as he watch Ryohei search for enemies.

"Tch. Like I care. Our first priority is Tsuna-sama and no one else." Gokudera then turned around when Ryohei called him.

"Octopus-head!! Are we there yet?! All the guys here are extremely weak!!" Ryohei shouted making Gokudera pop a vein.

"Where do you think we're going now?! And who do you think is running around searching enemies like an idiot, turf-top?!"

"Hah? What did you say Octopus-head? Only an idiot calls other people an idiot?!" And that's the start of their argument but luckily Yamamoto is there to stop them.

"Maa maa, don't fight Gokudera, senpai." Yamamoto tried to calm them down but neither won't back off. It's only after a while when they decided to stop.

"Tch. It's no point in arguing with you. Here, take this stupid cow then let's go. We still have to save Tsuna-sama." Gokudera said as he gave Lambo to Ryohei.

Ryohei nodded and took Lambo from Gokudera's hand, carrying him. "Leave it extremely to me!"

After a few steps, they have finally arrived at their destination. In front of them is an old factory where Tsuna and the others are being kept. "This is the place." Gokudera said and stepped forward. But the moment he stepped, mist had covered the building.

"What's happening?" Yamamoto asked when he saw the mist.

Ryohei, on the other hand, can't take it anymore so he ran towards the entrance. "Kyoko!! Wait for me!!" He yelled.

"Wait, Senpai!!" Yamamoto tried to stop him but was too late. Ryohei had already entered the building. They waited but after a second, Ryohei came back running. "That's fast, senpai. Did you find them?"

"Huh? I extremely don't understand! I was running forward then I'm here again!" Ryohei explained, he's quite puzzled to what had happened. But then, Gokudera started to speak.