7

YEOREUM

I sighed deeply before entering the library once again. My body fell on the chair and I planted my face into the table with a loud groan. This would be totally embarrassing if Joochan came in the library, searching for me.

"Oy whats wrong with you, I could have sworn you were happy like... 2 seconds ago." Yangpa furrowed her brows, I was about to speak - mentioning the fact that Joochan was going to pick me up ; which I should be happy about but he warned me.. So I am actually quite scared about what could possibly happen. After all, I am a loudmouth.

"I have to go soon" I frowned, Gaeul looked at her phone and stood up "Thats right! I almost forgot about the time, I gotta go guys" She exclaimed in panic and shot out of her seat

"shh!" one of the Librarians shushed her.

Gaeul gathered her things and ran out in a hurry, I watched her run out as my heart beat also increased, thinking about Joochan. I glanced at the door and saw him peeking inside, my eyes started to widen at the sight of him. I held up my index finger signalling that I'll be there in one minute, he nodded and was out of my sight.

"Unnie, I'm sorry but I have to go as well" I stood up and bowed at Yangpa, she nodded and I left silently. Once I stepped through the door it seemed like the atmosphere had completely changed, once cheerful - now terrifying.

"Let's go" He waved his hand for me to follow him, I silently walked behind him and the whole travel home was dead silent. We arrived home around 9 at night, Mother came running to us. She looked really worried.

"What took you guys so long? It was seriously getting so boring" She frowned, I just laughed awkwardly "we had to walk.."

----------------------

In my room I was getting prepared to 'try' and study. It may be a massive fail but I need to have a few attempts at least. Just as I was about to get my pens out, somebody rudely barged into my room.

"yes, just one moment. how ca-"

"do you need help?"

"what? why are you asking me that like I have a illness"

"I meant with your studying"

"oh uhm.. yes I kind of do.." I blushed slightly, diverting my eyes elsewhere. From the corner of my eye I could see him quickly and slightly smile but then his face turned back into a cold expression.

Me and him sat next to each other reading textbooks and writing down notes. Joochan tried to give me advice and tips on how to concentrate better - I felt that it actually worked. throughout that period of time, I tried to make some jokes so that he could maybe lighten up, but he scolded me and told me to focus with the work.

A few hours later, it was near midnight ; we were still studying... or I'm just still staring at him. I won't deny that I'm staring, he is perfect to me after all.

"It's pretty late now, I'm gonna go. get some sleep to reduce stress" he stood up and walked out of my room. as soon as the door closed I moved myself into a more comfortable slouching position and sighed "You are my stress reducer though.."

------------------

A/N: another short chapter, maybe I should start keeping these chapters fairly short, there is currently a spider in my room and I want to kill it but my mum says "why would you kill it? how would you feel if you were killed?" . so now we're having a staring contest ; me and the spider