Vision of Destruction

Ash's P.o.V.

After Lana finally started to calm down and get over her shock we headed back to the school to finish the party. When we got back the party was just ending. We wandered around and danced to the music. Eventually it was just us two sitting in the moonlight. We relaxed on a tree by the ocean. "Hey Lana now that we're dating we should probably tell the others about it tomorrow." I said.

"Yeah you're right." Lana replied.

"Well, it's getting dark out I'm going to head back to Kukui's house for the night." I started to walk away. 

"Wait! Ash!" Lana yelled.

"Um I don't have a way to get back to Alaka. C-can I stay over with you tonight?" Lana asked in a quiet voice.

"Sure! I'm sure Kukui won't mind you staying over." I leaned in to kiss her and then took her hand and led her back to the house. Somewhere in the distance I thought I heard footsteps but I saw nothing so I guess it was just a Pokémon.

Ash's P.o.V.

After getting back to the house and seeing the professor asleep on the couch we quietly changed into sleepwear and climbed up to my bed. That's when I realized that there was only one bed. 

"Lana you take the bed, I'll sleep on the floor." 

"Ash why don't we just share the bed?" So we both crawled into bed and fell into a peaceful sleep. Wrong.

I had a weird and terrifying dream. Similar to the one when I met Nebby. Except it felt very real and disturbing. I was with everyone at the Pokémon school when I saw the sea rise higher than Mount Lakina. Samson Oak and Professor Kukui rushed everyone to an underground shelter. All of the Z-Ring trainers were at the ready with their strongest Z-Move. Kiawe, Lana, and I rushed to the shores and they called out Turtinator and Primarina. Pikachu climbed down and we all got ready to use Inferno Overdrive, Oceanic Operetta, and 10,000,000 Volt Thunderbolt. At the base of it I saw a blue and yellow Pokémon that must have be Kyogre in its primal form. In the sky I saw another figure. A glowing golden light. Suddenly four shelled beings flew from each island. The Tapus. Kyogre simply ignored them and let the wave fall. We all activated the Z moves. I could see all types of attacks launching. However the golden light flew down and fired off an attack and destroyed every attack. The Tapus were trying to hold the wave back with their elemental terrains but they soon were completely enveloped by the tsunami, leaving us defenseless. I held Lana tight as the wave passed over us. I closed my eyes bracing for the impact of the water. However no impact came. I opened my eyes and saw me and Lana were in the air, surrounded by golden light, and beneath us, was nothing, but the ocean sea, and the remains of the Alola region. A voice then echoed, "The end is near, Arceus is coming...However, when the power of Gold, Silver, Crystal, and the BlueAngel combine...You shall fight to see the light of tomorrow again." And everything went dark.

Arceus P.o.V.

I called a meeting of the Legendary Pokémon. I could see Groudon coming out of the pool of magma and Kyogre swimming in his pool. Rayquaza flew overhead with Ho-oh, Articuno, Zapdos, and Moltres. In the corner I could see Latios and his younger sister Latias, who looked terrified of the other legendaries while her brother looked calm and ready to take action. "ATTENTION EVERYONE! Thank you. You must all be wondering why I called this meeting. It is because I have come to learn that creation of humans was a mistake." I could see Xerneas, Yveltal, and Zygarde's reactions. Xerneas was terrified as it is life itself. Yvetal on the other hand was thrilled that it could finally go on a killing spree and use its power. Zygarde looked neutral but it knew that if I go through with this many ecological problems will occur. "Some of you may not agree with me. If you do you may leave. But if we find you we will attack. If you remain neutral that is fine. We will not attack." Xerneas stepped forward. 

"Arceus please don't do this. Humans are not evil!"

"Tell that to Groudon, Kyogre, Dialga, Palkia, Giratina, and all the others that have been abused by humans." 

"If I cannot stop you at least spare two lives so humans can rebuild with a fresh start!" Xerneas yelled.

"Find two pure souls within 72 hours and I will agree." Xerneas and Zygarde both left to look. "This concludes this meeting"

Latias's P.o.V.

"Brother I'm scared who are we siding with?"

"We're siding with Arceus obviously. Every one of my incarnations have been killed before."

"But brother what about my "mom" in Kalos and Ash and the others?"

"I do not care for them. If you want to side with the ones destined to fail so be it."

"Alright brother..."

Yay! An update! Who is the BlueAngel? What are the Powers of Gold, Silver, and Crystal? Who will Zygarde and Xerneas choose? Find out in the next chapter.