Normalcy

If Krystal was being honest with herself, for the slightest moment on the Hogwarts Express surrounded by her peers and best friends, she actually allowed herself to enjoy the moment without thinking too much into it. Without worrying about the future, or death eaters, or how long she would be allowed to stay here.

But as it was time to dress into their school robes it was a reminder that unlike the rest of them, Krystal knew exactly what to expect this semester.

"I've always hated these bloody hats!" Fred stated as he tossed his black pointed hat into the floor.

Krystal smiled and picked it up before placing it onto his head, "it's only for the one night." Then she pulled out her wand, "now don't make conjure a sticking charm."

Fred grinned mischievously, "you are a wicked little witch." He said as he turned to George, "hey Krystal's just come up with a gold product for the business."

The two began going on and on about products and prices and Krystal jumped into the conversation.

"When are you two going to open up a shop?" She whispered so the others in the train car wouldn't hear.

The two stopped talking and looked at her, "when we've saved the rest of the asking price."

"Well I have some money saved, i'd love to be an investor if it was an option." Her words rang with truth, since Sirius refused to let Krystal pay for anything every wage she earned at Madame Malkin's has been sitting in her Gringotts bank account. Krystal also knew that Harry had given the twins his half of the winnings from the Tri-Wizarding Tournament.

"Well how much are you trying to invest?" George asked a little seriously, seriousness did NOT suite the twins.

She smiled at her two friends as she played with the little crystal heart that hung from her necklace, "I will pay whatever else you need to get the property of your choosing, but it comes with terms."

"Girls and their bloody terms." Fred sighed and then smirked.

"Now I'll hear no nonsense about paying me back, I also do not wish to be a figure head or anything like that. Just give me a slight discount every now and again alright."

The boys chuckled and then they shook hands.

"What are you three up to so secretively" Angelina asked as she entered the slightly crowded train car.

"Devising global domination." Fred smiled and scooted over so she could sit next to him.

Krystal and George noted the close nature of Angelina and Fred.

"Well I guess we know who Freddy's been writing back and forth to." George whispered to Krystal.

The train finally came to a halt and Fred, George, Angelina, and Lee Jordan all hopped into one carriage.

"You ready darling?" Cedric asked sweetly as he placed his hand on the small of Krystal's back.

The trio of Harry, Ron, Hermione, Krystal and Cedric with his shiny new head boy badge pinned to his fresh school robes got into their own carriage.

Krystal now sat nervously next to Cedric as she played with her necklace.

He smiled at her, "I do love seeing you wear this still." He acknowledge as he touched her hand and she let go of the Crystal Heart.

She smiled, "it's one of my favorite things."

Upon entry they all placed their hats onto their heads, Krystal kissed Cedric goodbye and then she followed the others to their own house banquet table.