2

I brought my knees to my chest as a tears fell from my eyes. I sniffed and quickly wiped them away. I keep seeing her face every time I fall asleep.

Every time I close my eyes she's there. It's like she's waiting for me. Ready to haunt me. It's like she wants me to feel guilty for what she did.

I slide out the bed and walked out the room going down the hall into the kitchen I grabbed a glass cup out the poured some cold water in it.

I sat down on the stool and sighed.

Ever since what happened to Lucy 3 years ago things were never the same. I can't sleep at night knowing that I caused someone to kill themselves.

She didn't leave a note but I know I was the reason. I looked at the clock that was on the wall. It was 3 in the morning.

"Hey What are you doing up?" I looked back to see Camila who was leaning against the wall. I clear my throat "Uh"

"What's wrong why were you crying?" She walks over to me and sits down on the stool beside me. "I keep thinking about Lucy...I keep having those annoying dreams" I frowned. She places her hand on my back.

"You know everything is going to be ok right?" I looked down "I'm not sure that it is Mila...I need sleep and I can't sleep at all" I felt tears building up in my eyes. She pulls me into a hug.

"It's all my fault"

"No it's not baby...she did that herself, that was her decision" I shook my head "if I and Laure had never slept with each other she would be alive and well" she wipes my tears off my cheek.

"I promise you that I'm going to be with you through all of this ok...I will figure out a way for you to stop having those dreams" I gave her a small smile.

"Let's get some rest ok...it's already Christmas Eve let's start this day right"

We both stand up and walk back into the room. I crawled into the bed and wrapped my arms around her pulling her closer to me. "I hate feeling guilty"

She pecks my lips "it'll go away soon"

_____

"Did you bring your friend?" My mom asks as she opened the door for me "yes she's right here" I stepped away so that Camila was in view. She held onto my hand tightly "hi Mrs. Y/l/n it's so nice to finally meet you I'm Camila" Camila smiles. I yawned covering my mouth.

"It's nice to meet you too Camila come in" my mom got out of the way. I walked into the house my eyes landed on 3 kids sitting on our couch eating cookies.

"Mom?" She hums "Why are they here?" I asked she smiles "oh I'm watching them for Clara...sadly she had to work today but Lauren should be here to pick them up"

I scratched the back of my neck "oh" I turned to Camila who was unzipping her coat "I'll take that sweetie" Camila hands her the coat and my mom walked away.

"I can't believe this" I groan she chuckles "she's only going to be here for a second babe chill out...but in the meantime do you want to show me your room?" I smiled at her taking my coat off and hanging it up.

I pulled her upstairs and into my room. "It's honestly been awhile since I've been up here" I chuckled. She picks up a picture "Who's that girl next to you?" She asked.

I walked over to it and grabbed the picture looking down at it "that's my best friend Dua I haven't seen her in so long....this picture was taken back in 2017 we were on a camping trip with my parents and the-" I licked my lips "Yeah"

"Where is She now?" She asked "last time I talked her she was in New York with her grandmother..but she should be coming down for Christmas to be with her parents" I sat on the bed. As she looked around the room and picked up different objects that were laying around.

After like another 3 minutes she walks over to me and sits on the bed "Do you want to do something sneaky?" She asked, "what would that be?"

She smirks grabbing my collar and pulling me into a kiss. She straddles my lap tilting her head and deepening the kiss.

I slide my hands down to her ass and squeezed it making her Moan against my lips. She quickly pulls off her shirt and throwing it somewhere in the room. I unclipped her bra and pulled it off. She looks down at me running her fingers through her hair. I cupped her breast as she brings her hand to the back of my neck and pulling me back into a kiss.

I flipped us over so that she was on her back. I hovered over top of her and kissed her jaw and down her neck. I pulled her hands above her head intertwining our fingers together.

A groan escapes her mouth when we heard a knock on the door, "What?"

"Can you watch the kids I have to go out!!" huffing I got off of Camila who sat up. "Yeah I'll be down in a sec"

I hand Camila her shirt and she slides on her bra. "Sorry" I chuckle as she pouts. "Every time" she whined. Shaking my head I fixed my hair and walked out the room going downstairs. "Hey y/n" I smiled at Cori who lifted up her arms for me to pick up. I picked up the brunette who looked exactly like Lauren when she was six.

She wrapped her arms around my neck "I missed you" she says in my ear "I missed you too Cori"

"Who's she? She's pretty" I looked back to see Camila "that's my friend Camila" Camila "hi I'm Cori"

"Hey there"

"Y/n our mom is coming today I'm so excited," Elizabeth says, she looked exactly like Lucy. Her eyes, hair, smile, nose. She was like her smaller younger twin.

"I bet you are"

"My grandma said that you would be happy to see my mommy too. especially when you find out that she's dating again so that you can ruin her relationship too...she also called you a slut I don't know what that means but I don't think that's a nice word" Elizabeth shrugs.

My eyes widen as I handed Camila Cori. "Lizzy don't say that word ever again it's very disrespectful" I plopped a cookie in her mouth "ok"

There was a knock on the door. I open the door to see Lauren. Her eyes widen "Uh Hey" she clears her throat "Hey" I open the door fully so she can walk in.

"MOMMY" Lauren smiles "hi there babies" the 3 kids ran over to their mom. Lauren pulled them into a hug.

"God I missed you guys so much"

"I missed you too mommy.. do we get to go home today?"

"Yes, we do" Lauren stands up as I walked beside Camila. Lauren looks up and glances at Camila then at me.

She puts on a smile picking up both Jonah and Cori. "Merry Christmas you too" I gave her a small smile.

"Merry Christmas," we both say.......

What's your favorite tv show?

Answer: PLL