The Pocky game?

Your Pov

   I was sitting in my room in heavens arena it was August 29th and we were going to be on our way to York New in a few days,but right now I was waiting.

    Killua and Gon had went out for a while and I was getting bored so I decided to go exploring.

  I opened the room door to leave,but remembered his words.

Don't leave I'll be right back...

    "It will be a few minutes I just wanna strech my legs."Reassured myself out loud then walked down the hall to go chat with no one impaticular.

  I was so into the conversation that I completely lost track of time and completely freaked running down the hall and to my room. Though once I entered I felt someone's presence.

  "H-hello?"I asked no one. As she stumbled around the dark room aimlesss.

   "Boo."That familliar voice say,but it still caused me to jump in fright.

   "Killua don't do that!"I say playfully hitting him.

    "Y/n for hitting me I don't think you deserve a snack."Killua smirked shaking something behind his back.

Random Pov

   "Oh come on have mercy Kil."You begged using a cute voice.

    "Fine I guess you can have your treat...On one condition."You could almost hear the smirk creep onto his face.

   "Which is?"You question excitedly.

   "You play a game...The pocky game."You were utterly confused you knew what Pocky was,but their was something called the Pocky game. You were unsure about the game,but completely sure about the game so you agreed.

   "Okay what do I have to do?"Killua couldn't resist smiling while the corner of his lips perked up.

   "All you gotta do is sit their with your eyes closed and eat."That caused her to smile widely.

   "And here I was thinking you were going exact revenge on me for not listening to you."She said closing her eyes and patiently waiting.

   Y/n was muching happily. Until she felt something warm pressed against her lips. She opened her eyes in surprise,but slowly closed them and kissed back.