meeting someone new

Unless you found someone to mate, most idols kept it inside their group, helping each other out with their heats and ruts, which resulted in the members mating each other.

It wasn't really an absolute rule or anything, but that was mostly the case. Having each other close made it easier to help each other out and most of the times feelings arose and mating ensued.

Bangtan wasn't an exception, however having 4 alphas and 3 omegas meant at least one alpha was to mate from outside the group. But everyone ignored that for now, focusing on helping one another out.

No one said anything about any feelings for now, so they'll cross that bridge when they reach it.

For now however, they had a system, an order of sorts, every heat or rut someone was to help the other out until they all helped everyone out and so on.

What the alphas didn't know however was that the omegas already knew who they wanted to be mated to, no one said a thing though since that would be inconvenient, seeing as how there was still one to be left with no one to help the other alpha out. They decided to wait and when the alpha mated someone they'll act out on their feelings.

The alphas didn't really think about it, well at least yoongi didn't until Sungwoon brought it up.

Ha Sungwoon was a very petite adorable omega from another group, who had a striking similarity to jimin. The fact that he approached yoongi left yoongi bewildered.

They only interacted once before Sungwoon approached him this time. Yoongi was hanging out with Zhoumi another alpha friend of his, when he noticed the panic in the scent the omega was releasing.

It's not like yoongi didn't know of the omega, he knew he was a friend of jimin's. they just never interacted directly. That didn't mean yoongi didn't worry about the omega when he noticed the scent.

Not to mention, jimin won't forgive him if he knew his friend was in a spot, and yoongi could've helped but didn't.

He looked around but none of the omega's band-members were around, so he swallowed his awkwardness and approached the omega in distress.

Yoongi introduced himself as Jimin's band-member. Even though BTS was pretty popular, yoongi didn't want to seem conceited. He knew idols were pretty busy so it's kinda understandable if someone didn't recognize him.

Thankfully that wasn't the case with Sungwoon, who seemed to be put at ease gently the longer the conversation carried on.

Having someone by his side seemed to relax the omega, he was there for details about him joining producer 101 and his band members couldn't escort him.

He looked anxious with all the unfamiliar alphas around.

They talked about all kinds of things, yoongi trying to ease the omega farther and the omega genuinely curious about yoongi.

When the omega asked a lot of questions enthusiastically, yoongi just raised an eyebrow and gave him a teasing smile.

The omega stumbled upon his words and blushed furiously while looking at his shoes while explaining that jimin never really talked about him so even if he had an idea about other BTS members, yoongi was a mystery.

To say that didn't hurt would be lying but yoongi didn't let it show and kept entertaining the omega's curiosity while being as gentle as he can and only hoped that if ever one of their omegas was in a similar situation, someone would do what he's doing.

So when Zhoumi told him they were leaving, yoongi decided to stay behind with the omega and waited for him to be done with his business to take him to his dorm.