Chap.2

A/n: Guys! Sorry if the other characters aren't really close to their real characters in real life because Im not really a fan of them and I don't know their real character traits... Sorry again.

-----------------

Jihmyon's Pov

And saw...

"IU!" I yelled. And everyone's shocked.

"Annyeong!" She said and jump off the roof and landed safely.

"I-IU..!" I heard Jungkie said while stuttering which made IU giggled.

"Anngyeong Jungkiee!" IU happily said then hug Jungkie which made him redder and redder.

"Would you like to go for a walk?" IU asked Jungkie then she winked at me. Oh yeah, I havent told you that I am a good friend with IU that she helps me in defeating humans and werewolve even tho she's one of them.

"S-sure. I w-would like to." Jungkie said nervously. Then IU took his hand and pulled him away from us that made Namjoon more angry.

"Jungkook! Get back here!" Namjoon yelled but Jungkie ignored him and still looking at IU's and his hands intertwined.

"Hmm.. Seems like we didn't need Jungkook for this." Namjoon said and smirked.

"Sure let's do this one on one?" I asked as I throw away my jacket.

(A/n: Guys Im not good at detailing some action move. So forgive me if you can't imagine/understand what is written.🙏)

Namjoon rapidly ran towards me but I moved out of the way causing him to get more angry. I pulled out my two daggers. And aim to hit him but he went and climbed the house.

"Hey, looks like someone can't get me here!" He yelled sarcastically that made his groupmates laugh. He knows that I can't climbed that because of my injury last time we fought. He luckily got his sharp claws landed on my left leg.

I was about to try and climbed the house until someone shouted that made me shocked.

"Get down from here! That's not fair!" Sana shouted. Yes from that ages that she didn't speak she finally did.

"Why would I, princess?!" He shouted back. I got angry and pulled out a throwing star and throw it at him without any aiming. He got shocked and tried to get out of the way but his too late so he only moved inches. I got him in the shoulder, its only a line but I know its deep.

He was about to jump into me but I heard a sound of a reloading gun.

"Bad Hunters!" Jimin shouted and they all ran except me and the girls.

I heard a gunshot. I felt something is hot in my in my chest so I touched it.. I saw a blood in my hand and realize I got shot, I fell on the ground all was blurry.. I heard Sana's calling my name begging me to live.. But why would she?

"Jihmyon! Please stay with me! I.. I-.."

I heard Sana said while crying but it got cut and all was black...

I woke up in a white room.. I was on the ground and I am wearing white long sleeves and white pants. I don't have any shoes or something.. There was actually nothing in here not even a chair or a table. Just pure white.

"Hello?" I said but it just ecoed. I saw a man with a black cape.

"Ah, mister? Do you know where are we right now?" I asked politely then he turned around to face me.

"J-jihmyon?" He asked stuttering.

Why does he looks like me but older? I thought of myself.

"Yes.. How did you know my name?" I asked him again.

"It doesn't matter on how I knew ur name. But you shouldn't be here." He said.

"What do you mean?" I asked again. Its so confusing where the heck am I?

"What is the last thing you remember before you woke up in here?" He asked.. The last thing I remember?

"I was given a mission to find the presindent's daughter then a group of bad hunters came and I heard a gunshot then I realize I got shot in the chest." I said. Well thats the thing that I remember.

"You got shot in the chest!?" He asked well more on yelled.

"Yeah.." I said.

I felt electricity around my body. My visions became blurry. I let my body fall in the kind of fluffy ground. And again here comes the electricity but now it hurts. I can hear voices callingbmy name and begging me to live.

"Are you okay?" He asked in a worried tone while patting my head gently.

"I felt electricity around my body." I said and he smiled. A smile that I wanted to see in a very long time.

"Don't fight it, you needed to live to protect the vampires, right?" He said.

"Yeah.. But who are you?" I asked and I felt I am gonna faint anytime.

"I am your... Father.." He said with a sweet smile and I felt my tears coming from my eyes down to my cheeks.

"Dad.. Mom and I misses you so much." I said sobbing. But my head is getting heavy.

"I miss both of you too." He said.

Everthing went black. I hear a lot of noises. Sobbing, cheers, others are laughing. But I hear more of this.

Beep.. Beep.. Beep.. Beep.. Beep.. Beep.. Beep...

I opened my eyes and saw lights. I looked around and saw doctors cheering.

"Mister, we will bring you to your room now." The doctor said and smiled.

---------------------

A/n: Yey! So I finished this already. Yeeey! Thank you for reading! I might on hold this in the following days for almost 1 month. But I'll try my best to update. Thank you. Dont forget to vote if you want more.. That helps me alot.