Chap. 1

A/n: Hey Guys! Thank you for reading this. So first thing I wanna say is... Your character is needed to be a guy(that is necessary) and Jihmyon Lee is the name. I know thats kind of a lame name but hey just go with the flaw. Second is... Some Kpop groups, I don't really know their real character traits but please understand the situation. Third is... English is not my Mother tongue so forgive me if t spelling or grammars are wrong. Forth is... I added some new character. Fifth is... Please enjoy! No hating please!❤

----------------

I, Jihmyon Lee is the protector of vampires. I am half vampire half human, but vampires see me as a bad human. Werewolves and humans had a union to kill vampires cuz they think vampires are the one who killed humans and werewolves but the truth is human killed werewolves and werewolves killed human and now they are framing up the vampires, which are the innocent one.

At first most of the vampires didn't trust me but when I protected them from humans the others already trust me. I hate humans and werewolves cuz they killed my father, who is the old king of the vampires or should I say 'The Dracula'? They tortured my father using silver or metal things like silver swords, coins and more. My father died after that, while Im still in my mothers womb. And now that I heard the story. I started to protect the vampires.

---------------

"Jihmyon!" Someone called me. Oh! Its Jinhe. His my childhood best friend. His pure vampire.

"Wae?" I asked. He joined me in the bench. We sit there while watching the sunsets.

"Nothing." He said in a weak voice.

"Don't lie. I know something happened." I said as I looked at him.

"Fine. I got this note in my bag." He said then he gave me a note saying.

'Hey Jinhe. Don't tell anyone about this or i'll kill you. Meet me outside of your Hanggingyo or else.. -XXX'

Anyways Hanggingyo is the name of our place. All of the vampires are here and this place is protected by an amulet hidden underground. The amulet protects us from the the humans and werewolves. They cant go inside our place or else they will die. Meanwhile the vampires can go in and out the Hanggingyo.

"What should I do?" He asked.

"How can you trust this? If his not an hunter nor werewolve, why will he want you to meet him outside?" I asked. And he just shrug.

"You know the elders strictly commanded not to go outside." I said.

"Yeah. I better just ignore this as if he can touch me when I have you." He said then winked at me. I rolled my eyes playfully.

"Jihmyon! Jihmyon!" Someone yelled. When I looked back I saw a guard running towards me.(A/n: there are guards in the gate of the Hanggingyo)

"There are groups of girls who sneak out of Hanggingyo." The guard said.

"What!?" I shout.

*

Okay. Okay. Lets pause the story. So we can't go outside the Hanggingyo until the elders approved our reasons. Oh! Wait! I mean only the vampires cuz I can go out and in whenever I want. I am also the one who catch the naughty students who will go out the Hanggingyo. Okay so lets continue.

*

I ran as fast as I can to the headmaster's office.

"Jihmyon! This is an important mission." The headmaster said.

"Yes sir." I said and salute.

"There is a group of girls who went outside the Hanggingyo. And one of the girls there is the President's daughter. You need to return them safely." He said.(A/n: okay lemme explain so the vampires have their President after your father died and instead of dracula they called it President.)

"Eh!? Thats gonna be a hard one!" I said cuz as all we know I have a bad time with the President's daughter, who is Minatozaki Sana. Yes, thats her. She's so clumsy. And she's so naughty plus her group with Jihyo, Nayeon, Jeongyeon, Mina, Dahyun, Chaeyoung, Tzuyu and Momo. In other words they are called Twice. They are the most popular girls in our place.

"Forget about your worry to her, your main goal is to return that group of girls. So go now!" The headmaster said.

"Yes sir!" I said and salute he did the same.

----------------

"Arrgh! I hate being outside!" I yelled in the middle of the road. Yup, Im already outside of the Hanggingyo. I haven't seen anyone in here.

Suddenly a place pop into my mind. The old house of my family! I always go there when I went outside the Hanggingyo. I use my ability to ran like a lightning. And yeah, I still have vampire's ability. And the thing that we really get shocked is I am stronger than a vampire. Probably because I am the son of Dracula

I reached the house. Its still the same even tho the last time I visited this was like 3 years ago...

"Wait! I forgot about my mission!" My yelled ecoed in the hall of the house. I don't even know where to start. I will go to the attic first.

'Creak..'

"What's that?" I asked myself. I swear I heard something as I was about to open the trapdoor to the attic. I looked around but I saw nothing.

"Probably some rats and bugs only.." I said and I opened the trapdoor.

"Theres rats!?" Someone yelled. Sh*t! Who's that?! I got shocked that I accidentally closed the trapdoor. I turned around to see who shouted

"You!?" We shout in unision...

"S-sana.." I said.. Yup, Sana and the others are here.

"Jihmyon.." She said.

"Yes.. Its me.. And its time to go home now. So please follow me." I said but they just laugh.

"Why would I come?" Sana said sarcastically.

"Because it's your father's command." I said seriously.

"We can go home by ourselves." Sana said pointing to Jihyo, Nayeon, Dahyun and Momo.

"But its dangerous out here." I said with an annoyed tone. Why does she needs to be that naughty?

"We can fight by ourselves. We are not scaredycats." Sana said then she walk out of the room. Then four followed. I sigh out of frustration.

"Aahhh!!" I heard someone screams. So I quickly ran to the front door.

"You can't escape now, princess. You are gonna be mine!" I heard someone said.

"No! That's not gonna happen!" A feminine voice yelled. I took my my steps outside.

"Oh! The hero's here! This is gonna be fun!" Oh no.. Its Namjoon and his group. In other words it BTS.. The most famous werewolves.

"Oh! Hi Jungkie!" I waved at Jungkie Aka Jungkook and ignored Namjoon. Jungkie also waved at me, he is my cousin. We are so close. He is a good werewolve. So I don't know how did he got into this group.

"You know him!?" Namjoon shouted at Jungkie. Jungkie just nodded. I know Jungkie has a crush. And its IU. But Jungkie doesn't know who my crush is.

"Jihmyon!" Some else yelled at the top of the house. I looked at where the voice came and saw...

----------------

A/n: Guys! Are you still alive? I didn't think someone will actually read this trash so... Thank you so much!😘 Also Im so sorry if I made a mistakes at spellings and grammars and more. English is not my mother tongue. So please forgive me🙏. Until next update. Thank you!