Chapter 10- BITCH

Chapter 10- BITCH

Clink Clink

I groaned as i heard that ear piercing sound that just woke me up.

Clink Clink

I groaned once again as i felt a pounding headache on the right side of my head. And man did it hurt like a bitch.

Clink Clink

"Woul you stop that fucking noise ?!" I yelled as i opened my eyes to see where i was. I was in a dinning room strapped onto a chair with copper handcuffs ?! What the hell ?! I can't break that ! I struggled to break my chains, that is when i heard a deep chuckle come from the front of the room. 

A man with light brown hair and odd golden eyes stepped forward from the shadows, carrying a plate of food. He looked like he worked out and was wearing a with tight fitted shirt with dark blue jeans. He looked like he was about 6 foot 1. Nothing i couldn't take on.

"You done staring ?" The guy said with a smile

"Please i was just seizing you up. Once i get out of these chains little boy i'm going to break your neck" I said as sweetly as i could batting my eyelashes at the same time.

He laughed and said "Don't worry i'm not the one that imprisoned you, that was my father and he's much bigger that me, i'm just here to give you some food" He said with another nice smile.

"Oh well then i'll break your fathers neck" I said as i chuckled

"Good luck with that" He said still smiling like he was before.

"Yeah yeah, well i'm hungry so come over here and feed me. But taste it first i want to make sure it's not drugged" I said with a smirk of my own

"Don't worry it's not but i'l still try some, the names Alex" He said as he put my food down on the table. And tasted some. Nothing happened to him so he gave me a bite of it. It tasted really good !!!

"Thanks. My name's Ariola" I said as i tried to put my hand out for a shake but it was restrained by the chains.

"Sorry about those, my father doesn't ant you escaping" Alex said as he scratched the back of his head with a sad smile on his face.

"It's fine i enjoy you-" I was cut off by having the dinning room doors burst open reveling a man that looked exactly like Alex but with 2 moles on his face and lots of wrinkles. Can somebody say gross ?

"Alex i told you to come in a feed her not make fucking chit chat wit her !" Senior Alex said angrily

He walked over to where we were and punched Alex right in the face twice.

"Would you stop punching and let me go i'd like to show you how a real punch is thrown, those my enemy whatever your face is are sissy ones" I said as i laughed

He turned to me anger in his eyes and said "You think you're so tough Ariola, that everyone around you likes you but in fact you're only a fake. I know you're an Imperial" He spat

"Yeah so do i, well done captain obvious or else you woudn't have put me in copper chains" I said as i clapped my hands behind my back in a mocking gesture.

He slapped my hard across the face but it didn't even hurt. But you see i'm not like a normal were. I act.

"Ow you hurt me you bastard" I said as i fake cried.

"You're so weak you bitch" He said as he slapped me again. But not as hard this time. Sympathy work all the time.

Alex' father left the room leaving only Alex and I in here. Alex looked at me and then at the door. He then quickly pulled out a key and went behind me. He unlocked my chains and they fell to the floor. I felt my Imperial powers coming back to me once again.

"Why ?" I said as i looked at him whilst rubbing my hands.

"Does it hurt ?" He asked eyeing my wrists

"Nah but ive always seen in movies when the hostage gets their handcuffs taken off that it hurts" I said with a grin

"Your unrea-" He was cut off by the sound of stomping coming towards the door we were at.

"Look i have a plan. Let the chains hang from my hands and keep feeding me. The when they come in 'l pretend to hurt through them knocking you over in the process. Then i'll escape." I said with a nervous smile.

Alex hung the chains on my hands and went back to feeding me. We waited a few seconds before they came in.

This time it was Cole who was brought through the door.

"Cole ?!" I said as i pretended to stand up and pretend to make it seem like i was struggling against my bonds.

"Ari thank god you're okay" He sad but then noticed Alex feeding me and growled.

"Don't worry dude i didn't hurt her" Alex said his voice calm

"He' right Cole he didn't do anything" I said as i saw a girl come from behind Cole and wrap her arm around him.

This time i growled. "Get your hands off of him now !" I said

I had a good look at her before she replied and saw that she ad honey blond hair with cold brown eyes that were glaring at me. She was wearing a tube top that showed more skin tat i wanted trust me, and the shortest mini skirt known to man kind. One word. SLUT !

"Please he's mine now, and i did him just like i did your father" She spat with an evil smirk. 

"Your fate has been decided mutt, you won't be coming out those doors for raping my man and my father" I growled ferociously as i stood up and let the chains fall to the floor with a loud thud.

"Please i'm not scared of you" She said as i made my way towards her. I generated a fire ball in my hands discreetly and threw then above her head on purpose. She looked like she was bout to shit herself.

"Run" I said with a growl

She tried to run towards the doors but with one loud clap from my hands they shut close and locked themselves.

I lunged at the little itch and grabbed her by her throat. Lifting her up in the air.

"You see bitch i don't play nice when it comes to insulting my father and raping him and my man too. So i'm going to give you once chance to say your sorry before i snap your neck like a twig" I spat 

"You wouldnt do it" She said with an insulting smile

I snapped her neck with one quick movement of my hand and let her limp body fall to the hard cold floor. I looked around and saw all the guards, Alex, Cole and Alex's father staring at me in awe.

"Any one else ?" I asked glaring

I walked over to Cole and grabbed his hand and teleported to outside.

Another great day (note the sarcasm) 

******************************

Hope you liked the long chapter Christy :)

BTW check out my new story called Promise Me :)

VOTE AND COMMENT :D