Chapter 1- Usual Morning Hell

This is my new and first story :) Hope you guys like it :)

Vote and Comment please :)

By the way I’ve edited this and it’s been like a couple of years now! So here goes!

FizzyWolf xxx

***************

Chapter 1- Usual Morning Hell

The shrill sound of my mothers voice sounded all throughout our small one floored house, waking me up instantly.

"Ariola, get up and get your butt ready in time for school!" My mother yelled from the kitchen giving me a slight headache, already this early in the morning. She can never keep it down.

"I'm coming mom" I yelled back, grogginess filling my voice as I spoke into my purple covered pillow. My hair covered my face and I lifted the palm of my hand to brush the soft wavy tendrils away and tucked them behind my ear.

Tossing in my duvet covers, I stared up at the -what used to be white- ceiling, covered in brown mould and cracks leading from the main source of light, which was a pale yellow lampshade hanging from the ceiling. Surveying the rest of my room, all there was, was my single purple and lavender covered bed, a medium sized dresser covered with a couple of knick knacks that I had either collected or found throughout my childhood and a small old oak desk littered with various papers with a stool resting in front of it. 

Facing the ceiling, I sighed and closed my eyes for couple seconds dreading the day that was ahead of me. Getting up with a soft grunt I padded over to my dresser and grabbed my outfit for the day, which consisted of slightly baggy dark washed jeans, a grey tank top and a large over sized dark green jumper. Taking my clothes in my arms, I walked over to the bathroom that I shared with my mother and brother, and turned on the shower waiting for the water to heat up.

As I finished pulling on my green jumper, I tucked my hair behind my head, brushed my teeth and then looked over myself in the mirror.

I have dark brown hair that’s curling a little bit from the water, with a couple of tendrils sticking to my face from the wetness, bright green eyes that used to have so much life in them but now, they were just plain dull green eyes that were rimmed with dark circles. My face has a couple of spots on it from puberty, however I have quite high cheekbones, pale petite lips and sadly a mouth full of braces.

Looking away from the mirror, I sighed as I noticed the bruises on my body that had finally appeared after last night’s events involving some pack members and I because I spilled my drink over Channel.

I'm 15 years old, pale, weak and bullied, harassed and a servant for my pack. Slightly tracing my injuries, I lifted my hand over the biggest bruise on my upper right cheek and several other bruises on my body, wincing as they hurt when I touched them.

I ran down stairs to where my mother was in the kitchen and put my school bag on one of the few dinner table chairs, then looked at the furious looking woman standing in front of me, knowing what was to come already.

"What the hell took you so long? You’re going to be late! What were you doing? Trying to make yourself somewhat decent looking? " My mother spat as she grabbed my shoulder with one hand and shoved my school bag into my chest whilst she turned me around towards the front door.

"No ma’am" I whispered, with my head hanging low as I tugged on my backpack over my left shoulder, a bit winded from the way she gave me my bag.

"Show some respect to your elders you idiot and try a little harder to not make a fool out of yourself today, you’ve already brought enough shame to this family to last us a lifetime" She said as she basically shoved me out the front door.

Walking down the steps to our front lawn, I noticed that there was a man standing on the other side of the road leaning against a fence, a couple houses down from mine. Staring at me, I couldn’t quite make out his features but as I was walking forwards in his direction, I tripped on a stone slab that had been sticking out of the ground and fell over.

Pulling my hands up to me face, I noticed that they had a couple small scratches around my palm but nothing too serious. Then looking forward to where the man was standing was nothing. He had gone.

I only then noticed that my older brother had taken his beat up truck to school this morning already, probably for ice hockey practise, but that meant that I had to walk in this cold crisp Canadian air nipping at my skin. Which wasn’t very good as I was already running late.

Sighing, I began my thirty minutes walk to my high school letting my thoughts wander to the tall man that was leaning against the fence he seemed mysterious and intriguing. Way out of my league, I thought to myself.