"Well June bug-"

"Don't call me that." I interrupted him harshly.

"As I started before... June bug, I am a guy talking to you and your tied up because the last time someone tried talking to you, you broke their nose."

I smirked and chuckled slightly, I still had to crane my neck around to see him, "Honestly I have to say I'm not sorry for that. And that was when... I first got here..." I recalled the memory.

-Flash Back- Five days ago...

I was thrown roughly into a large, cold room. I lay like that on he floor for a while, afraid and confused what was going to happen to me.

"I can't believe this is happening..." I said out loud to myself. I never thought this would happen, I always thought I would be on the run, until they gave up, or forgot about me. And now, I don't know what's going to happen to me.

"Well you better believe it, Julie." A smooth voice replied to my thoughts.

I looked up to see a tall man looming over me. His face held a scowl and his dark blue eyes hardened at my weak state.

"Get up." He ordered, he yanked at my elbow dragging me to my feet.

"I don't seem to have a choice..." I muttered and tried to jerk away, but his grip tightened and held on.

"What do you want?" I snapped at him.

"I want answers, how did to avoid us for so long?" He questioned harshly, still gripping my arm.

I ignored the question and continued to try and wriggle away from his grip. "Answer me!" He yelled in my face. I shook my head vigorously and stomped on his foot. Shoving at his chest I was able to create some distant between us. "Who. was. helping. you? His voice was seething with anger from my outburst. I just stared with my mouth set in a grim line. "Speak!" The man yelled in my face.

"You know what? I bet some low life, family of yours hid you for all those years. Your father was a shame to the government, and your mother was weak. Just. Like. You." He finished with a smirk played at his lips.

"Don't talk about my family like that." I said in a barely audible whisper.

"Say what? That your father was an alcoholic and that your mother cared about no one but herself." He replied, smirking and crossing his arms across his chest.

"I said, stop it." I said, with the most confidence I could muster.

"What are you going to do about it?"

I looked up at him and punched him square in the nose. A sickening crack filled the room and he stumbled to the ground.

He staggered to his feet and raised a hand at my face, "you little b-" He started but was rudely interrupted with the sliding of the metal door. Three men trooped in and dragged the man away. He was shouting insults and cursing at me, no doubt I would have gotten my first beating if the men wouldn't have taken him away.

"Things do blur together after a time... but you... now I think your going to stick out in my memory for a while... June bug..." The mans voice interpreted my thoughts.

"I asked you not to call me that."

"And you think I'll just indulge you like that?" The man set his hand on my shoulder, causing shivers to quake down my spine.

"I-I don't know what to think anymore..." I trailed off and tried to shrug his hand off as another pang of hunger ripped through me.

He sighed and drew out a knife from his jean pocket, my blood ran cold at the sight of it. "Well... I guess I should get on with it.."