Author's Note:

I know it's short I will make the next one longer I also know I haven't updated in ages so sorry about that, but I have a very good reason for it. I have too much drama in my life right now bc of my family and school. Now for the Halloween special wich is not by little late it's seriously late...

Halloween Special:

Bill: FINALLY!!!!! About time you got it out.

Me: Stop complaining I gave my reason and that's that. I know it's late a lot.

Dipper: You did take your time, but it's alright. Just get it done and over with than all you have to is make it up to them by is update more often and by that I mean the next chapter will be out by monday am I clear?

Me: BUT-

Dipper: No buts just do it.

Me: *sighs* Fine....

Dipper: Good. Now let's see what kind of Halloween special your going to write.

Me: Umm... Dipper I have already written it they are reading it next.

Dipper: Oh... Right I forgot. Sorry for breaking the fourth wall readers!

Me: *Sweat drops* Anyway enjoy the special.

Bill and Dipper were watching a horror movie to Dipper's discomfort. Bill had other plans too, but bc it was Halloween the door bell was ringing time to time. Bill always rose up and went to open it gave candy to the kids and went back to Dipper's side now it was past twelve at night so no one was going to interup them anymore. Dipper was starting to feel tired so Bill caried him upstairs princess style. Dipper was too tired to even notice, but Bill wasn't going to let Dipper sleep tonight at all. So when they got to the bedroom door Bill opened it with his magic and closed it the same way. (obviously...) He placed Dipper on the bed and took off his own shirt shirt and removed Dipper's shirt too. Bill kissed him sweetly before deepening the kiss.

Dipper kissed back once his sleepiness faded away. He started to grind on Bill after few minutes of pure makeing out. They quickly removed each others clothes and Bill pinned Dipper to the bed. He reached for something in the bedside drawer and took out handcuffs and a blind fold. "Bill what are those for?" Dipper asked completly innocent even though his personality usualy has chanced by now. "There to keep you in place and to make you unable to see." Bill answered with a smirk. "Uuu... Kinky I like it." Dipper's personality chanced after Bill had answered the question. Bill put the handcuffs on Dipper so he could't move his hands around freely. Next he tied the blindfold to cover Dipper's eyes.

Author's Note:

I will leave the rest up to your dirty mind's. Comment if you liked it, vote, comment what you dirty mind came up with and I literally run out of ideas ti write the motherfucking smut I seriously can't belive it myself. Anyway hope you liked it! See ya in next chapter dear reader's.

Remember the reality is an illusion and the world is an hologram bye gold bye!~