Family and Friends acting strange?

Author's Note:

I'm so happy right now!!! The reason why I'm so happy is because I have already little bit over 50 fucking reads. Yes I know I'm over excited about it but it makes me still happy cuz this is my first book so I was pretty worried that no one would read it but anyway let's continue with the story. I also decided to make little change to the portal incident that is coming in this book so don't be mad at me when the time comes cuz I know you will hate me about it. And I'm so sorry I know I promised this to be out sooner but I was so damn busy with school work that I totally forgot about this I'm so sorry!

Dipper's P.O.V

When I woke up the next morning I looked over at Mabel who wasn't on her bed. 'Where did she go?' I got up and changed from my pjs to my daily clothes that are red t-shirt, light brown shorts, blue vest and white socks. After I was done with changing and brushing my teath and hair I put my blue white cap with pinetree on the middle on and went downstairs to eat breakfast.

'She isn't here eather... Where the hell is she and where is grunkle Stan...?' I was so confused at this usually Mabel would have woken me up at 7.00 am to work at the shack and grunkle Stan would be doing stancakes. I cringed at the thought.

(We all know the reason to that don't we and those who don't it's bc stancakes has always Stan's hair in there)

I just decided to eat cereal. When I was done I washed the dishes and went to the gift shop to re-full and clean it so it was ready when Stan opens the shop. When I was done I also noticed that Soos and Wendy hadn't come to work yet. 'That's odd... They usually are here already when me and Mabel are eating breakfast.' I pushed the thought away.

Just then I heard the doorbell. "COMING!" I yelled from the shop side. When I opened the door I was suprised that there was Mabel, Stan, Wendy and Soos. "Where the heck have you all been I was starting to get worried?!" I questioned them and by the look of it I'm not gonna get an answer... So I just stepped aside and let them in. "Grunckle Stan you need to open the shop now." I called after him when he was going in to the living room. "Yeah right kid can you open it and take turist to the rounds and deal woth the shop?" Grunckle Stan asked and my jaw dropped to the floor 'are you serious!' I thought. "Uh... Yeah I can but why?"