A trainer helps me work with the fake knives for a little while before I am called by another trainer. I walk in the direction of the voice and see a wrestling mat in front of me. Jennifer and Dayo stand against the edge.

"Okay." The trainer begins. "First thing that I was told to do with the three of you is go over your basic maneuvers for your fight scene. Jen and Isabelle first."

I exchange looks with Jennifer, and she looks just as confused as I do. I step forward, but the trainer makes us stand back. Another trainer comes up and they show us what we need to do.

Basically, I have to run and do a somersault over Jen and pretend to fight on the ground. It's supposed to look a lot more real on the movie, I guess.

The trainers tell Jen and I that it is our turn. I hesitate; I haven't even really talked to Jennifer at all. She notices my awkward look.

"I don't bite." She says. "Only if I'm really hungry. But I'm not. So it's okay."

I laugh a little and back up against the wall. Jen pretends to run out and get hit by a knife. We just pretend that an arrow is shot at me, and I pretend to dodge it. I softly bump into Jen, and we hit against the mat. I make myself flip over her and back onto the ground, where we pretend to do the basic fighting moves. Then, I flip Jennifer on her back and have to sit on top of her. This is awkward.

I hear Dayo laugh behind me and stand up. The trainers think that we were satisfactory enough, and Jennifer goes to practice some other scenes that she has. Dayo comes and stands next to me. Now for the fun part.

I have to crouch on the ground since Jen got up. Then, Dayo has to yank me up by my jacket. I have to try and punch him, but he has to grab my arm and push my back against the "Cornucopia". Then we just pretend that I fall and...die.

Dayo leaves to go practice some of the weapon maneuvers. I go over to practice the routine for the bloodbath. Everyone in the gym is working just like Gary wanted.

After we train for our action scenes, I feel very confident in myself. Of course it will be different when we are out actually practicing on the set.

When I am dismissed from my part, I go back in the girl's locker room to take a quick shower. I'm sweaty and gross, but feel much better when I step out. I throw on the other clothes I brought and walk out into the gym.

As soon as I walk out, Amandla pops out from behind the door. I jump a little.

"I have a plan." She says.

"A plan?" I smile. "For what?"

She glances in the direction of Dayo, Xander, and Jack.

"To prank Jack." She answers. "But we have to wait until he goes in the bathroom to take a shower."

I nod my head, trying to guess of the different plans she could have. Leven and Jackie join us and also wonder what Amandla has in store.

I watch Jack walk into the boy's locker room. Alexander is about to walk in after him, but Amandla calls out.

Alexander and Dayo walk up to us as well. Amandla smiles and begins to talk rapidly.

"Okay. I have a plan. Jack is going to keep trying to prank us all the time unless someone pranks him. So I need Dayo and Xander to go in the locker room. When Jack is finished showering and dressed and all that, pick him up and drag him out here." she says. I look among the group at the other, just as intrigued as I am. "When he gets out here, you need to hold him up. Isabelle and Leven need to help me for this part."

"What part?" Leven asks. Amandla smiles.

"You'll see." She says.

Alexander and Dayo exchange looks before shrugging their shoulders and walking into the bathroom.

I lean against the wall outside of our locker room and wait about 15 minutes. I hear someone yell and what sounds like slamming doors. Then, I see Dayo and Xander walk out carrying Jack.

Amandla signals us to walk over and I follow her. When we get to them, Dayo and Xander hold Jack up. Then, Amandla reaches over and tugs hard at Jack's pant leg. Oh god. Poor Jack; especially since it's in front of the entire cast.

Leven smiles immediately and pulls at Jack's other pant leg. Jackie and I try to help, Jack protesting the whole time. Finally, his jeans are torn off and we hand them to Amandla.

She obviously thought this through, because she takes the pants and runs over to the corner. It takes her less than thirty seconds before she runs back out.

Alexander and Dayo release Jack, who stands clad in a white tee shirt and blue boxers.

"Where did you put them?" Jack asks, glaring at Amandla. She shrugs her shoulders.

Jack groans and pushes out of the small huddle, completely pants-less. I hear an uproar of laughter as other people see Jack walk across the set.

Jack must catch sight of his pants and starts to run. He gets over to a table, but I can't see what he is doing. Then, he holds up an old pair of jeans.

"She microwaved my pants!" he yells throughout the gym. The rest of us burst into laughter as Jack walks half naked across the gym.