Chapter 2-Second Chance At First Line

Start from the beginning

*****

"This is taking way to long." Scott said.

"Why does it just keeping going?" Stiles wined. 

"What if he comes back?" Laken asked, looking around for any sign that Derek would be showing back up. 

"Then we get the hell out of here." Stiles answered. 

"What if he catches us?" Scott asked. 

"I have a plan for that." Stiles told him. 

"Which is?" Scott and Laken questioned. 

"You run one way, I run the other, Laken stays here for Derek to capture and I get her bedroom so I can turn it into a man cave." Stiles shrugged, and Laken pushed him to the ground. 

"I hate that plan!" Scott said as he stopped digging. 

"Wait. I feel something." Stiles shouted as he felt something in the ground. 

"What the hell is that!?" Stiles asked. 

"It's a wolf!" Scott yelled. 

In the hole was the top half of a black werewolf. 

"We can see that! I though you said you smelled blood. As in human blood." Stiles said. 

"I told you something was different." Scott mumbled. 

"This doesn't make sense." Stiles said. 

"Just cover it up and let's get the hell out of here." Laken hissed to them. 

Scott and Stiles started to cover the body, but Stiles stopped as he starred at something.  

"Do you see that flower?" He asked Laken and Scott. 

"Yeah, what about it?" Scott asked. 

"I think it's wolfs bane." Stiles told him. 

"What's that?" Scott asked, and Laken looked at him in disbelief. 

"You've never seen The Wolf Men?" Laken asked him.

"No." 

"Lon Chaney Jr? Claude Rains? The original classic werewolves movies?" Stiles asked. 

"No, what?" Scott asked. 

"You're so unprepared for this." The twins said.

Stiles took the flower in his hand and it was attached to a rope. When he finally got to the end of the rope, the wolf half was no longer, but the upper body of a woman was.

"I think I'm gonna be sick." Laken slapped hand over her mouth before rushing to the back of the Jeep, emptying the contents from her stomach. 

*******

The next morning, much to Laken's dismay, they were at Derek's house, and the twins father was arresting Derek. For some reason Laken didn't think that Derek killed that girl. She had this feeling in the pit of her stomach that he didn't do it, but she would never tell her brother or Stiles that because without a doubt, she knew they wouldn't believe her.