Pre Obama's Mission

Start from the beginning

N: Господи!! (My God).

Cho: Come on, we can be sure of that in a moment, thanks to our technology

Cho took Natasha for exams and confirmed Natasha's worst nightmare.

Cho: You want me to call Steve? He'll be so happy, I remember he kept smiling at each session of James and Sarah's ultrasound. When he heard James's little heart for the first time, he cried so much. I wish you could remember.

N: I think I'm going to throw up.

Cho: Don't exaggerate, he has always been na emotive person and you loved him.

N: No, I mean I will vom...

Natasha bent over on the stretcher and threw up the floor. Cho was amazed at the amount and called the cleaning staff.

Cho: I'll call Steve now.

N: No!!!

Cho: No?

N: I don't want him to know. We're not married anymore and it's my body, right? I don't want anyone to know.

Cho: Okay...

Cho sighed.

Cho: I just need you to come follow up this gestation, twice a month and you will take Folic Acid and many natural vitamins.

N: Twice a month? I don't have time for that.

Cho: Your pregnancies were risky before so, I want to keep up with the development of this one. The tests showed that you are pregnant for two months by now.

N: Two??? Shit. I need to go.

Natasha got up in a hurry and ran out of the hospital, Hill was in the car as promised. Natasha came in and slammed the door.

H: So... For your face, you really are pregnant.

Natasha didn't answer and didn't look at Hill.

H: Steve is going to freak out!!!!

N: Don't tell him!

H: Not me, you will.

N: No, the son is not his.

H: No? Are you pregnant from the blind dude?

N: I don't know.

H: How come? Are you pregnant of how many time?

N: A month, almost a month.

Natasha lied, because Hill could make the count and knows that she wasn't going out with Murdock yet at that time.

H: Yeah, you may be pregnant with Matt or Steve.

N: Don't tell any of them. Let's just eat something, because I am starving.