×××

the next morning i woke up early and did all the things that i had to and double checked all the requirements i needed to apply for my college, i walked quietly downstairs making sure i didn't woke lucas in the couch where he apparently likes to sleep on with the tv still on. i turned off the tv and soon went outside.

as i walk my way towards the bus, it seemed like a person behind my back has the same location i'm going too, well, at least at this point. but i wouldn't mind him since i never even knew him anyway, the minute i was on the waiting shed, i waited for the bus to arrive.

i took my phone in my pocket to check the time, it's still early in the morning, it's 6:06.

6:06. . .

haechan. . .

i looked up at the sky, seems like the weather is going to be gloomy, at this early in the morning it seemed like the weather is mad. is he mad? i hope not, how i've missed everyone. it's been me ever since i moved out and needed to go to another apartment for another university for my college, well, lucas was with me tho, but i really miss everyone.

it's been half a month since i moved out, i still got to see them back then, that was before i graduated. i told them i'll be doing fine and i'd be waiting for them too, chenle and renjun even told me not to be some asshole guy like i did to koeun back then. i took it as a joke, but a lesson at the same time.

it's weird to see chenle acting normal and like nothing happened over the past, remembering i still see jisung in his room, sometimes comforting him, sometimes he comforts jisung for whatever reason. they friendship was getting better and better each day, that is until it was their time.

he told me about it the day before, i'm not sure whatever happen to him at this moment, probably he already did forgot him. it's a sad side for jisung tho, how chenle forgot their bond with just a year. i sighed, how everything just passes by like a wind.

"um, sir, are you going to the bus?" someone tapped my shoulders, which made me go back to reality and turned around him. i couldn't see his face, because he had a cap, a shade, and even a mask at the weather like this. i stood up and grabbed my back and hid my phone my pocket once more.

"uh- y- yes i was, thank you!" i bowed.

"no problem." he said as he took a bow as well, that voice. why is it familiar?

i walked into the bus and sat at the very end of it, i took out my phone and earphones to listen to some music. i immediately realize the wallpaper in my home screen, it has so many apps that i actually just focus on it rather than the wallpaper itself. it was took a year ago, this was my first ever picture with haechan, and actually my last. i hope not.

"who's that in the picture?" i was tapped by the same guy i'm with earlier, i took off one of my earphone and he was actually asking me about something but i never heard it. weird thing to ask because i never even saw him nor even know him in the firsr place.

"oh, he- he's my ex." i lied, just to make a respond for this creepy guy.

"oh." he said, and just looked away from it. i chose to ignore it and put back my earphone to go back to my own universe yet again, the way my mouth just said "ex" was really hurting myself. knowing the fact that he's still around here somewhere in the earth, probably walking or even sleeping or eating at the moment.