v

***

Mark's

"hey. . .mark. . ."

"mmm. . .koeun. . ."

"um. . .mark. . ."

"koeun. . .i still love you."

"yah! mark fucking lee!"

"what?!" i shouted as i woke up, i rubbed my eyes a little and saw haechan staring at me, a very inch close to me. reminded me of something. "what the fuck, haechan?!" i said as i immediately move back to avoid his face, he stood up and went out of my bed.

"you're late for you school you know." he said, my eyes widened, i looked at the clock just to make sure he's right, and he his.

it's already 7:05, fuck.

"you better hurry with that, you can still catch up." he tried to cheer up, how the fuck come he didn't wake me up the same time he appeared in my room, jeez, i'm just fucking frustrated, i just rolled my eyes and do what i had to do.

i got out of my bathroom with a towel on my waist, i saw him doing his own thing, then looked at me for a second. i stared at him back, while walking, still following my direction towards the cabinet to get my uniform. i stopped looking at him since i needed to get my uniform and putted it on my bed, i turned around and saw him, still looking at me.

"do you mind?"

"o-oh right! i'm sorry." he turned around, i can tell that he's kind of shaky, i don't know why am i feeling nervous. but i changed into my uniform anyway, i took a deep breath, remembering what he did to me last night. "hey." i broke the silence between us. "y-yeah?" he asked.

"why the hell did you kiss me last night?"

it made him silent for a while, probably thinking of an answer.

"i-i just granted your wish."

"then why do you have to kiss me?"

"you were tearing up, i can't stand the fact that my human is crying." it was an awkward silence after that, as i change my clothes, i felt like my face is burning, why the fuck am i blushing? it made me even more nervous.

"you can turn around now." i said as i got my bag, he then turn around and saw me with my school uniform. he followed me while going downstairs, i saw taeil hyung, just there.

"hey, you're late. chenle and renjun were already in school!" he said, i just murmured. "i know, that's why i'm in a hurry!" i said as i get my shoes and wear it, "hey take care! wait aren't you going to have a breakfa—" "no need hyung, i'm not that very hungry!" i shouted as i ran as fast as i can to our school.

as i went to our school, it was exact time the bell rang. i catch my breath for a second, i turned back and saw haechan running as well, but he's not that really tired.

time passes, it was really boring for me, considering i'm not into school anyway. now i'm still here with haechan, who apparently is sitting in my desk. i didn't want to say "get off" or something, they can't see haechan anyway.

as i look at the window i saw jeno and koeun, again, i signed, loud sign but not enough to hear my teacher. "hey, you ok mark?" winwin asked, who's sitting beside me. i looked at him and nodded.

"yeah, i'm fine."

"um. . .about koeun—"

"no, i think i already know. i'm about to break up with her after school." it hurts in my chest of what i said, i signed yet again. but winwin just patted my back, smiling.

"i'm sorry."

"you don't have to, it's not your fault anyway." i can tell haechan is listnening to us because he's just a centimeter away from us, but he can't respond anyway. i looked at the clock, it's 1:27pm, 2 more hours until school ends.

"are you 2 even listening?" the teacher asked us, of course, every turned around at us. haechan giggled at the corner, it got me irritated but smile at the same time, wait, smile? why?

"y-yes, ma'am." i answered, she reassured with her look, then turned around to the board again to continue her lesson, well that was close.

it was finally 3:00pm, school ended. i immediately grab my bag but winwin suddenly held my arm, causing me to stop. "h-hey, you're going to find koeun now?" he asked, i nodded. "i-i'm coming with you." he said, i smiled, "thanks." he smiled back.

and just a coincidence, i saw koeun as soon as we got out of our classroom. "hey koeun." i called, she turned around, and i saw her with that aika girl. "yes, babe?" she asked, i walk toward the both of them, winwin and haechan following me. "i wanna talk to you in private."

"w-why babe?" she asked as she followed me, i signaled haechan and winwin to stop following me since this talk is private.

"koeun. . .let's break up."

"w-what?! why?!"

"i-i. . .i just needed space okay? and i saw you with jeno flirting, i can't stand the fact that you two are happier than us. so, it would be best if we just got separated." i said, i saw her face, looking at me, forcing her tears not to escape in her eye. i felt a little— no, alot of guilt.

"m-mark, i thought we're okay. . ." her tears couldn't take it anymore, she ran away. aika was looking at me, in a serious way, before catching up on koeun. i signed, i just realize my tears are starting to come out too.

"hey, i'm sorry mark." winwin tapped on my shoulder, i turn around and see them. i smiled, but there was still tears in my eyes. "n-no, it's fine, you don't need to be sorry, win." "i-i. . .i just feel bad for you."

he then suddenly gave me a hug, i was indeed shock. i looked at haechan, who was looking at me too, he just smiled, i did the same, and hugged winwin back. "it's okay, it's not your fault."

he let go of me, i saw his face blushing, he looked at the other direction. "um. . .i think i need to get going, my parents are probably worried about me." he said, i nodded and smile at him. "ok, take care winwin." he nodded and smile at me, he then ran to the front of our school to go home, then i immediately looked at haechan.

"you, you're coming with me." i pointed at him, he blinked a few times and pointed at himself. "m-me?" he asked, he nodded. i suddenly felt nervous, since i havn't done this in my life, but now i just wanted to, for the sake of my heart.

"i made up my wish, haechan." i said, he looked at me, waiting for my answer. "make yourself visible for today." his eyes wided, then he walked up on me and rest his arms on his shoulder.

"your wish has been granted." he said. "but how will i know that you're visible?" i asked. "looks like you need to find that out." he winks, my tears immediately went up, just what the fuck.

"your coming with me." i said as i grab his waist, "w-where are we going?" he asked, his question was making me more nervous, i signed, making my nervous fade, and just continue to walk.

"somewhere where i can forget all of this shit." i murmured to myself.

***

am i confusing you? please let me know. ;-;
also, sorry for a long ass chap.