"w- what are you guys doing here?" he asked nervously, "i- is haechan locked up again? why are you here?" mark asked, obviously nervous. doyoung in front of him couldn't help but to chuckle, taeyong remained of his position.

"you cutie little thing." doyoung walks up and mark and started pinching his cheeks, mark reacted immediately with pain, "we just came here to visit you, since it's going to be the last day we get to see you again." doyoung smiled and gladly answered the human, "though we could remember you, you wouldn't at us." doyoung patted the human's back since he knew it really hurts to not have been remembered any of that experience.

"it's your last day kiddo, are you ready?" taeyong finally decided to move and walked up towards mark, mark nodded, but it was a lie. he wasn't prepared for any of this last day, he just wanted to stop time and just spend it with haechan. which made him remembered he had to look at the clock, it's 5:50. not more than 20 minutes for haechan to appear one more time in front of mark.

"i sure hope you do, well i'll be off now, i need to finish some issues with another genie in my world. hope you'll have fun today." taeyong's last words before he totally disappeared, making doyoung and mark were the only ones left at the bathroom.

it was a complete silence for the two, doyoung smiled to the human not making an awkward atmosphere. but mark made it worse when he raised his eyebrow and give the genie a confused look.

"is there something you want?" mark asked, but doyoung shook his head. mark just stared at the genie, "aren't you going with taeyong?" the genie shook his head again, mark didn't hesitate to ask questions anymore since he remembered he needed to go downstairs in order to help his hyung.

he really didn't have a choice but to shower early in the morning and actually fell asleep in his shower for only a few minutes before realizing he's sleeping at his bathroom, he then opened the door with a towel wrapped in his waist, the next thing he saw was two genies chatting with each other.

since the two genies were really busy, he didn't really want to bother them and just get his uniform from his cabinet and went back to his bathroom just to get dressed inside. he opened the door again and saw haechan, smiling in front of him.

"hey. . ." haechan said trying not to stutter. "good morning, isn't it a bit early today?" he asked, mark felt his face being and hot and blushing. his heart was pounding the moment he looked directly to haechan's eyes.

"uh, yeah." mark answered, still blushing, "i don't really know why he did it to me tho, there's no special occasion or anything anyway."

"mmm, he just probably wants to practice you on your school, specially when waking up." haechan innocently answered, which made mark giggled, he tried to squeeze haechan's arms making sure he could feel it. "uw! mark, what are you-"

mark smacked his lips against haechan's, his eyes are closed. his heart was beating faster as they slowly went out of breathing, haechan on the other was in shock of what his human did actually kissed him yet again. they both let go of the kiss, haechan felt his face blushing like mark is.

"w- why did you kiss me?!"

mark didn't answer, instead he looked directly straight into his eyes, heart felt like melting anytime soon.

"uh, ehem." a voice in front of them spoke, "i know you guys love each other but please, not in front of my macaroni salad!" they both turned around and remembered doyoung was still in mark's bed.

"that made me ask, what are you doing here anyway? you didn't answer my question earlier." mark asked.

"he's here to see that other guy of yours." haechan answered.