after some talking, mark told the kids that they would have a bond for today. haechan not knowing about anything since it's been a few months since he turned into a human, he was holding mark's arm as if he's going to be lost at any moment.

"i should've taken you to the movies." mark murmured.

"what's a movie?" haechan innocently asks, making mark chuckled a little bit and continues to walk.

"it's like watching a tv show but an hour long." mark explained, haechan just nodded. haechan was still curious of why would mark wish this kind of wish when he could think of so many things he could wish for today, but then he just decided to follow his human anyway to who knows where they'll be going.

after a long time of walking, mark spoke. "here we are." he then looked at haechan who is probably tired since he's not used to this kind of walking, specially when it's like 45 minutes long and away, haechan was catching his breath. mark thought he was overreacting but he still couldn't help but to smile.

"why are you laughing?!" haechan asked while catching his breath, mark shook his head and they started to continue walking until they reach the arcade. there are tons of people, but not that many, you could still move anytime freely. they went inside and mark bought some tokens, immediately turning to haechan who was suddenly gone.

where the hell did that asshole went?! he thought as he panicked, he didn't realize that haechan let go of his arms and went to wherever he went for.

he looked everywhere and even circled for probably more than 3 times, only to find out that he was in the claw machine, staring at something. to be specific, he saw a genie plushie and he wanted to get it. mark facepalmed and walk towards haechan.

"i could've lost you! next time stick with me, specially when this is the situation."  mark warned haechan, which he just nodded and smiled. he then started pointing at the genie plushie inside the claw machine, saying he wanted to get that. at first mark tried to ignore it and told him it's impossible to get, but haechan resisted and said he'll get it himself.

they started to put the token, now haechan realize he doesn't know how to play it so he immediately looked at mark. he made a shy smiled, which made mark's eyes rolled but he found it cute. he told haechan to step aside and get the plushie inside, and surprisingly, they did.

haechan jumped up and down and hugged mark tightly, which made things awkward considering they're in public, but mark wouldn't mind, at least for now.

they went next to a playing station, which haechan was interested too. he watched mark as he battles and press the buttons and move the joystick to where it has to be, after he was finished, he looked to his screen, it only had a demo.

"mark, can you teach me?" haechan fake pouted, hoping he'd say yes. mark's eyes rolled, which made him nervous. sooner after he lean over to haechan to teach him how to play a fighting game, his hands are over haechan's, teaching him how to do it. but the only thing haechan did was to stare at his face, that is resting on his left shoulder.

he wasn't even paying attention to what mark was saying for the past minutes, "hey, are you listening?" he just heard the sudden voice of mark, but he did not care, he continued to stared anyway. slowly, mark looked back at haechan, realizing their face was really close to each other. but no one insisted, and continue to look. they felt their heart beating faster and their hands shake, face felt hot and probably blushing. haechan smiled, mark did the same, and he let go of everything.