is it?

mark had to sigh louder and scratch his head due to the overthinks he had in just a few minutes, he had to just look down from this surrounding.

suddenly the door opened around mark's room, it caught attention to the both of them. at first the guy was peeking to see what is mark actually doing, or probably even more than that.

"what are you doing here, yuta hyung?" mark ask, yuta just remained silent until he walked towards mark's room and closed his door.

"i actually came here to check and see if winwin was here, looks like he's not here." yuta said with a disappointing tone.

"ya think? i'm the only person around here." mark said in a sarcastic tone. "i'm just thinking some things, alright?" he reassured his hyung.

"are you sure that you're the only person here?" yuta raised his brow, shit, mark thought.

"what are you talking about?" mark asked, full of nervousness. he then looked into doyoung, remembering he was talking to him a while ago. mark's eyes got widen and stared back at yuta, so did doyoung.

"ahh, it's you." yuta called, "it's been years, doyoung." mark had to stop and think for a minute form what just happened, while the two continued talking to each other.

"yeah, i know yuta." doyoung continued their conversation, "how are you from all these years?" he asked.

"i'm fine, how about you?"

"i'm fine too."

"how bout him?"

"who?"

"you know. . ."

doyoung had to think for a moment, "oh. . ." he remembered, "yeah, he's fine, actually."

"glad to know."

"w-wait, he can see you?! how?!" mark asked as he pointed doyoung while staring at yuta, yuta sighed and rolled his eyes.

"yes, it's a long story that you really don't have to know." yuta answered, mark was left mindblown, he had to put both his hands on his head just to massage his brain.

"anyway what are you guys talking about?" yuta asked as he sitted at the edge of mark's bed, mark couldn't move on from what he saw a while ago.

doyoung looked at mark, who was still massaging his head, "should i tell him?" he ask the human.

"go ahead." mark replied.

"it's all about haechan." doyoung immediately told yuta as he cross his arms and legs, letting himself comfortable in sitting like he was actually visible.

yuta looked at mark, he was done with his massage. now he was back to reality, or atleast he tried to. he was just looking at the window, staring like he was admiring it, wherein the truth was he was thinking about haechan.

mark sighed as he look back to the elders, he caught them staring at him weirdly so he raised his brow. "do i have something in my face?"

"not really, but why haechan?" yuta asked, mark rolled his eyes and groaned before saying something.

"i don't." he said, he made the elders confused, so he rephrase that, "i don't like him."

"yeah, you don't like him. you love him."

"hyung, get the hell out of our dorm now." he pointed his door for yuta to leave, but yuta just laugh and even seated on top of him. "ow!"

"well i already explained to you about it right? so there's no point of staying here any longer." doyoung said.

"oh come on, i just talked to you for a minute!"

"soon it'll be longer yuta, but i shall go for now. i can already tell that haechan is waiting for me, and i can't let him wait for me at a very long time. take care, you two."

"yeah, we will." yuta puts his arm on mark's shoulder,

doyoung then disappeared after a blink of the both ot them, yuta then seated on the other chair and faced mark.

it was an awkward silence for a bit, they both looked around their surroundings, when yuta wanted to broke it.

"winwin told me he'd be going here so i decided to walk him home, but unfortunately i didn't catch him up." mark immediately looked at yuta's eyes as he said those words.

"why?"

"well, i'm gonna be straightforward, i like him." mark just blinked several times, surprising himself that he wasn't hurt as much as his jealousy before. "and i know you like him too, but we both know that he can only choose one—" yuta's words were cut by mark.

"let him choose you."

"you're giving up?"

"no, i want him to deserve someone better, and that's actually you, yuta hyung." mark smiled, well, only a little. but still, he smiled.

"are you sure about that? no hard feelings?" yuta reassured mark, the younger nodded for his answer.

"just take care of him okay?"

"oh sure, for you mark." yuta teased, but mark just rolled his eyes. yuta looked at his wristwatch. "oh, it's almost 8pm." yuta stood up and smiled, "gotta go kid, nice meeting. a sudden meeting, but i hope you enjoyed my existence."

"i did, thank you too." mark smiled.

"well i better get going, johnny said i have to fix our toilet again." yuta rolled his eyes and it made mark chuckled, yuta walk up into the door. he slowly turned the doorknob, then opened the door.

he looked back again to see mark, still sitting in his current seat, "hey mark," he starte, "just a friendly reminder from your sexy hyung, if you really love someone, then let them know that you love them by putting efforts, okay?"

"got it, i'll take note of that!" mark replied.

"if you love them, do anything for them!" yuta said, and officially closes mark's door, leaving mark's room himself.

i will, he said to his mind.

i'll do anything for haechan.

***

a/n: a late Christmas gift for all of you who support
and read this, thank you all so much! 💚❤️🎄