Dark Side of the World {Chapter Twenty Five}

Chapter Twenty Five

Ganondorf’s POV

After the visit from the Twinrova sisters I felt there needed to be more changes around the place.  I changed my own look; my already dark look went even darker. My clothes torn from my anger I added a very dark crown on to my head. It was the same crown that the late King wore but I morphed it with my powers into something so different that it looked like something the Devil Demise himself would wear. The true ruler of darkness. It was made from the darkest material made, obsidian and sharper than anything in the world. As I placed the crown upon my head I could feel the energy of darkness coming from the crown into my body, and I felt thorns spike out of my head. It was an odd sensation but very enjoyable nonetheless. I felt an evil grin spread across my face. I was ready for anything.

I held my hands spread palm down at my sides and a dark energy flowed through them and I was floating. This was very new as well; I felt such ecstasy as I learned more and more about the real power I can actually use!

I may be very strong but I knew I had a ways to go before I was as powerful as Demise… but he had the same fate I had. That blasted boy in green! Soon I would finally be rid of him… soon this would all be over!!

I floated with my energy all the way to the very top of the castle once again; I had made it a personal room for where I planned on killing that boy. I had created this room with the specifications of my own… I would trap him, use my dark energy to hold him captive and when the building collapses I would use my ultimate power to bring him to the brink of death, and then use the gift I have saved this whole time and finally end it all!!

I couldn’t help but laugh at this. I laughed so hard that the sound echoed all over my special death room. This was going to be perfect! Now all I needed to do was trap the princess and have her be the bait to bring that boy right to me as quick as possible.

I held my hands in front of me and an orb appeared right in front of me. I looked into it and saw shapes forming in a small bit of smoke inside the orb.

“Show me what I want to see.” I spoke softly to the orb. I knew that I would finally be able to track down what I wanted now. I had the power to do whatever I wanted. The smoke inside the orb quickly cleared and shapes were made, I saw two figures in a very familiar place…

It may have been many years since the last time I have been there, but I knew damn well that they were now in the Gerudo Fortress. I smiled, this was perfect. My power is even stronger here than it is anywhere else in Hyrule, being this was my birth place.

Oh how sweet this was! Everything was coming together!

Now I just had to wait for the right time to do everything…

I watched as they fought off an ambush…

I watched as they crossed the broken bridge and ran for what looked like quite a few miles all the way through the desert to the Fortress.

And I watched as their faces turned to Horror when they saw innocent men killed right in front of them.

I waited just a bit longer as they fought more of the Gerudo, hardly even harming them and taking most of the beatings themselves. I watched… and waited… and finally… I captured what I wanted!

Link’s POV

We rode as quickly as we could; the sun was shining brightly on our skins so hot that I couldn’t tell if the sweat was from the heat or if I was nervous. Adrenaline filled my veins at the thought of what was waiting for us at the Gerudo Fortress. They killed innocent men! Men that weren’t even really armed that much, who didn’t even try to fight back because they weren’t worriers; they were just regular village men!