"Okay, okay." Holly said, getting excited even more, and squeezing her husband's hand. "Watch carefully and be quiet," Holly voiced in nothing more than a whisper.

Once Damon's striking blue irises were glued to Holly's very round belly, she slowly lifted her right hand and gently tapped the soft skin with her forefinger.
Only a few seconds passed before their daughter responded, her tiny foot kicking against Holly's stomach. Letting out a gasp, Damon jumped up, his eyes growing impossibly wide.

"Holy shit, was that...?" His deep voice was thick with emotion, his eyes wet. With Holly's eyes equally as watery, she nodded, the smile on her face so big it hurt.

"Wow," he breathed out in awe.

"And I think I know what I want her name to be," Holly stated confidently.

Damon raised his eyebrow in question and Holly took a deep breath before continuing, "Olivia Rose."

Holly could see the moment in Damon's eyes when he recognized the middle name, and her heart soared. Just a few years before, Damon had lost a friend called Rose, she'd died from a werewolf bite back when they were all still supernatural. She'd never got to live a normal life, never got a chance. Now she would. In some way at least.

Damon smiled softly and leaned down to kiss wife, his hands grabbing her face and pulling her closer. After edging away, he kissed her nose, a huge smile on his face taking over when he was done. "It's perfect, baby. Absolutely perfect."

".......CUT"

"Great job you two. Now Skye, go change and get rid of the bump," Julie called across the set, wanting to get these sequences filmed by the end of the day.

"I'm in the next scene, can someone else take Brooke?" Paul asked around, trying to entertain a now wide awake baby Somerhalder.

"On it," Kat grinned with arms wide open. "Come on Brookie. Let's go raid the make up trailer."

Once Skye was ready and Ian and Paul were in their places, they were set to film the next dream scene. The next step in what would have been Damon and Holly's human life.

"ACTION......"

Damon plopped down at the kitchen table, Stefan sliding a cup of black coffee in front of him. Damon let his head fall against the wooden table with a hard thud.

"Ugh," Damon moaned, practically melting into the table, almost snoring on the spot.

"Tough night?" Stefan teased.

"Shut up," Damon rumbled, not bothering to lift his head from the table.

"Brother," Stefan chuckled, taking a sip of his tea. "You look like crap on a cracker."

Damon lifted his head up slowly and stared ahead for a minute before responding, his eyes drooping slightly as he began to speak.

"Yeah, well, you look crappier," Damon threw back, "and you didn't have a baby screaming in your room until all hours of the night did you?" Damon snapped.
He didn't give Stefan any time to respond. "No, you didn't. So you can shut that annoying hole in your face," he growled, letting his head fall against the table again.

Just then Holly stepped into the kitchen. She was wearing one of Damon's grey v-neck t-shirts, skinny jeans, and a pair of black stilettos. Her hair was down, as opposed to the typical morning messy bun, and she even had a hint of makeup on her face.
Stefan couldn't help but laugh out loud, his head falling back as his body shook with laughter.