Chapter 11 1/2 your that new girl

Your P.O.V
I tugged at the skirt looking in the mirror at the uniform, Reiji-kun why?.
Flashback
"I have Managed to convince the school to let you attend, though your age is young and its a highschool, you still need an education"
Flashback ends
Not the mention the incident last night...
Another flashback to last night
You looked in shock, laito smirked.
"Laito-kun what are you!?"
He stood there in a towel holding tokoyaki (did i spell it right?)
"well Ayato-kun stole my Fedora, so I stole his Tokoyaki and I need to hide in bitch-chans room for now~"
"Can you get some clothes on!?!"
"Hmm Nope~"
Your jaw dropped as Ayato ran in with Laitos fedora, and Kanato's teddy
"OI my tokoyaki!"
"Well give me my fedora"
Laito whined, laito growled, perfect timing Kanato walked in they began to fight.
"Reiji!, Reiji-kun help me!!"
You went down the hall yelling.
Flashback ends
"Oi"
I turned, Subaru-kun glared at me.
"Hurry up were leaving"
In the limo
It was so silent..everyone acted like everyone else wasn't there. I gulped gripping my skirt, Ayato looked at me I stared back.
"Damn it! Im so hungry, feed me breats!"
"Ayato, you are to do such activites in your private room"
"Tsk your such a kill Reiji"
"Hmm~, bitch-chan looks pretty kawaii in her new uniform~"
"Your such a perve!"
Subaru barked, I looked out the window. Subaru sat back in the seat and clicked his toung.
"Or are you just hmm whats that word?, its on the tip of my toung, oh yes jealous~"
"Pis* off!"
(If your ok with swearing comment..but for now I try to keep the swearing as mild as possible •^•)
'What a long night this is going to be'
I thought
Later
No ones P.O.V
You looked around at the other students, the girls all wearing the same uniform, guys wearing the same also.
You walked down the hall, people began to stare and notice you, how small you were, how you smiled at everyone who took a glance at you. Looking at your schedule you immediately got confused.
"Ug were am i supposed to go?"
You questioned
"Long night long night"
You uttered
{Timeskip to lunch}
you sat alone...and yawned when you noticed three girls walking up to you.
"Hey your that new girl right?"
She asked you nodded slowly
"Yeah"
"Well"
Her friends began to giggle and snicker, you listened to her words.
"My friends and I just noticed how well out of scale you are"
You glared she giggled
"How do they even make clothing that fit you?, unless, you have to go the childrens section to find your clothing"
It killed you, you wanted to get up and bark in her face they you were only a kid but...the aftermath of them teasing you for being a little kid it a 'big people' school stopped you.
??? P.O.V
I stirred my drink with the straw and sighed so bored, so tierd.
"Well my friends and I just noticed how well out of scale you are"
I saw a girl on the floor, she was small, (H/C) hair and (E/C) eyes, I glared.
"Awww mate!, someones bout to die"
"To find your clothing"
I tapped her shoulder, she turnt around. I smirked
"Ok hun, stop talking to yourself and move along because she sadly dosen't understand rat"
She glared at me, I smirked and watched as she walked off.
Your P.O.V
I watched as the girls walked off. This girl turnt to me and smiled, I smiled back, she had brown hair and green emrald eyes.
"Hey you ok?"
She helped me up, I nodded.
"Yeah I'm fine thank you, My names (Y/N) whats yours"
"Haha my n--"
"Maddison!"
We both looked over, she sighed an groaned.
"My office now!, both of you!"
"W..what why me?"
"No backchat!, office now!"
We both looked at eachother and I began to follow her.
'Reiji-kuns gonna kill me!'