Chapter 13

I wake up next to snoring Tobias, his hair all messed up. Last night was amazing. Tobias and I actually did it again, I thought that we wouldn't do it in till we get married, but I was wrong.

I kiss Tobias on the forehead and roll out of bed, apparently I was still naked. I grab a robe and head to the shower.

Tobias :

I wake up and hear the shower on, tris must be in there. I get up out of bed with nothing on, Tris must of slept like that to. I walk to the bathroom with only boxers on and I can hear Tris singing, she's not a bad singer. "Good morning" I say as I open the bathroom door to brush my teeth, "good morning" tris says as she turns off the shower and grabs the towel that was hanging. I start brushing my teeth as tris drys her hair.

Tris :

I walk out of the bathroom with my robe on and head back to Tobias's bedroom, changing into a black tank top and shorts. Tobias walks in and sees me, then he frowns "your not wearing that today" he said still frowning. "And why can't I?" I say walking past Tobias to the kitchen, he smacks my butt and I shoo his hands away, he starts laughing.

"because no one should be looking at my girl friends butt, but me!" He says with a little smirk on his face, I just ignore him and walk to the kitchen.

Today I have to train initiates that are coming early to the Dauntless compound. Tobias gave me a nickname that the kids can call me 'six' and of course he still has his nickname 'four'. Tobias walks in the kitchen shirtless, acting like he was leaving the apartment.

"What are you doing!" I yell he's crazy trying to leave the house shirtless like that "what I can do what ever I want!" he said playing around with me.

"Fine you want to play that way" I say, "no I just don't want my girl friend being eyeballed by a bunch of boys, and I won't put on a shirt in till you change your pants" he said smirking like a little kid, he didn't win this battle yet. "Fine you win!" I say walking to Tobias's bedroom and changing my shorts into pants, He walks in and puts on a shirt.

-------- in the dining room ---------

Tobias and I walk hand and hand together to the dining room, we see Christina and Uriah sitting next to each other and we see Zeke and Marlene stint across from them.

I sit next to Christina, and Tobias sits next to Zeke. Tobias try's to play footsie with me, but I don't really want to.

-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-

Okay so I need help finding names for some of the initiates. If you want to have your name in my story plz put :

1.) your name

2.) what faction you where before choosing dauntless

3.) if you want to be divergent

4.) your personality, ex : trouble maker, sneaky, pretty, flirty , etc.

If I don't get a lot of people saying they want to be in my book then you will definitely be one of the characters.

<4