Story time

I have a story, a story that can only be told in its entirety. A sad story but none the less I would hope you could take your time to listen, as this is a story worth hearing. There was a girl, with long blonde hair and hazel eyes that sparkles with life and energy. She didn't believe she was beautiful, she considered herself average looking, not that she cared how others thought. You see, she believed that no one was normal, nor were they at all perfect. She believed with such conviction that everyone was only human, they each had there own unique personalities and that's what made each person special. She grew up in a family of five. A sister, a brother, 2 parents and herself. Her childhood was normal, constantly outside playing, hanging out with the neighborhood friends, staying up late and sleeping in late. Those fond fights with her siblings, and those not so fond fights... She shined with a brilliance that drew people to her. Her presence could light up a room, her smile vibrant, Her actions kind in everything she did. You could never imagine someone like her able to exist. She always had this energy... no one really knew where it came from, but she never slowed down. Her spirit vivacious in its entirety. Little did that girl know... life wasn't like a story in a book, not everyone had a hero to rely on.