Distance (Sanji X Reader) Draft

A/N: This is the last draft I was working on before giving it up. I had some ideas for this one but I just lost it.

I've read this but haven't made any changes at all. And it will stay that way. This will be the last thing I will publish before my story is officially "complete".

Though, I kinda feel bad leaving this unfinished. I just think it's such a waste.

So I've decided that I could let someone else finish this for me. And no, not the entire book cause I worked hard on this shit, I meant this little side chapter.

If you're interested (I doubt any of you will be), just message me and I will respond as soon as possible. Though, I will need to see a sample of your writing before I can just give this side chapter away for adoption (I think that's what it's called?).

I have standards (Seriously?). I tend to want my standards to be met or exceeded. Nothing below that. I'm just being a brat now. No but seriously, if you're interested, just let me know and we'll discuss it as soon as I can.

If not, then at least you got to see what I was working on before abandoning this book.

Anyway, have a wonderful day/night losers!

Bye!

P.S. This is a long ass author's note so skip if you hate those.

It's been a week since the crew has set sail to another island, a log pose being their guide and a very skilled navigator. There was nothing to do on the ship. The three 'kids' were trying to find entertainment. They asked if they could help the cook prepare lunch, then were rejected with a kick to the heads after getting annoyed. Then asked the navigator to steer the ship, ending up with bumps on their heads for interrupting her relaxation. The swordsman ignored them as he trained. And obviously, they didn't ask the blacksmith because of how 'uninviting' her aura was.

The older woman watched as the 'children' were laying on the floor, moaning from boredom. Her eye twitched before emitting a very dangerous aura that the whole ship could feel. Even the man who was currently napping, flinched before opening one of his eyes.