Chapter 3: Journey to Alabasta

"I'm a blacksmith. Not a toy maker. I make weapons. Not toys," (Y/N) says as she looks at the plans Usopp gave her.

"Come on! It's not that hard!" he said.

"This makes absolutely no sense."

"I thought you were good at this kind of stuff," he muttered.

She glared at him darkly, "Do you have a death wish?"

"NO, MA'AM! I'M SORRY!" he jumped a few feet away from her and did a salute.

"So, tell me more about Genesis," Nami said.

The blacksmith looked up, "Genesis is the power to manipulate time. It's very powerful. Whoever uses this power is called the Time Master. Of course, there are drawbacks when using it."

"Drawbacks?" Vivi repeated.

"It takes a lot of willpower to use it. And if I doubt myself even in the slightest, I am unable to use it. I must not feel fear, guilt, doubt. Any of these things will prevent me from using my power."

"That must be really hard," the navigator said.

"I can also use it when I put myself under emotional stress. But I honestly don't bother since I can't."

She looked at the plans again, glaring at it slightly, "This honestly makes no sense. How the hell am I supposed to make this thing?"

"If you don't finish it by the time we get to Alabasta, I'll make you pay 10,000 beli each day that passes," Nami threatened.

The blacksmith turned to glare at her, "How about I put a bullet between your eyes?"

The red head smirked, "100,000 if you threaten me."

She smirked back, "Then I'll burn every last beli you have."

She gasped as horror struck her face, "You wouldn't!"

Her smirk grew, "Maybe we'll find out if you keep this up."

"Ugh, fine! You win! Just don't touch my money!" she cried.

"Happy doing business with you," she turned back to the plans.

"She's scary," Usopp and Chopper cried silently.

"And cruel," Zoro added with a smirk, "I like her."

"....................EHHHHHHHHHH?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!" the doctor and sniper yelled.

"What?" the swordsman hissed.

"YOU SAID THAT YOU LIKE HER!" they both yelled. Then they had mischievous looks on their faces. They snickered while he raised an eyebrow at them.

"Oooohhhh~! You love her~!" they teased. A tick mark appeared an his forehead.

"I DO NOT!" the green haired man yelled with an almost unnoticeable blush on his face.

"Oh look~! He's blushing~!" the long nosed man teased.

"You love her! We know you do!" the reindeer yelled.

"SHUT UP!"

"You mind keeping it down? I'm trying to work here," (Y/N) growled.

"AHHH! THE OLD LADY'S SCARY!" they both yelled.

She hissed and glared at them, "I'm twenty-five, you dolts."

"I'm going back to sleep," the swordsman muttered.

(Y/N) looked at Sanji while he was 'interrogating' Luffy about the stolen food. She rolled her eye, knowing how bad of a liar he is. Usopp was a better liar than him. She glared as Sanji leaped in front of her.