Profile: Leena Kovac

FBI profile compiled by Special Agent assigned:

Name: Leena Kovac

Alias: Black Snake

Occupation: Sniper

Gender: Female

Age: 26

DOB: 17th February, 1989

POB: Wollongong, NSW, Australia

Nationality: Australian

Ethnicity: Aboriginal

Eye Colour: Brown

Hair Colour: Brown

Height: 5'8

Weight: 124lbs

Skills:
Expert marksman
Expert sniper
Expert tracker
Average hand-to-hand combatant
Skilled gymnast

Parents:
Mother - Maya Kovac (65; Wollongong, NSW, Australia)
Father - unknown (age unknown; whereabouts unknown)

Notable Traits:
Deaf
1cm scar through left eyebrow

Special Agent Assigned: Gabriel Monroe

Agent's Notes:

In and out of country often. Low profile jobs. Have yet to compile enough evidence to convict. Yet to be determined if subject of investigation is 'gifted' or just highly skilled.

Kovac is suspected to have exhibited strong displays of malicious intent. This clashes with the moral code the clients she has turned down have described her to display. Her moral code includes murdering no children, pregnant women, gifted individuals, high profile political leaders or celebrities, animals or super heroes according to the declined clients. Displays minor signs of vigilantism on an international scale.

I have encountered Kovac on one occasion. After an agent's cover was blown investigating Charles Roush, national arms dealer, myself and several other agents were called in. She is suspected to have been purchasing firearms at the time, when the agent's cover was blown and we actively engaged Roush and his men. Kovac harmed no agents or Roush's men, only pulled the occasional person out of the line of fire.

Accounts from the agents and arrested criminals describe her as only having addressed them in a courteous manner, using "ma'am" or "sir", and seemingly appeared concerned for their wellbeing.

Whether she is aware of my involvement and jurisdiction over her case in unknown, but the wink and blown kiss I received upon her exit of our encounter suggests she likely does.

Kovac is highly dangerous, despite her low profile jobs. Her moniker "Black Snake" is confirmed to be the name she chose herself, due to it being her spiritual totem animal in her Aboriginal community.

Operates internationally. Receive updates from Interpol and CIA once a week.

Reportedly lost hearing to close encounter with RPG. Has hearing aids.

Likes singing(?) Some sources confirm they hear her singing before opening fire on a target. Foreign, not English. One of the Aboriginal languages, perhaps?

Childhood town known, but childhood unknown. Mother and community haven't to be forthcoming with information to Australian authorities. Protective. Guarded. Likely helped Mz Kovac raise subject due to absent father.

Information on father required.

Recent Activity:

Last sighted several days ago in Hell's Kitchen NY, March 14th 2015. Suspected to have been hired by two of her regulars, Anatoly and Vladimir Ranskahov.

Next Target Suspect(s):

Recent vigilante activity damaging local crime syndicates suggests next possible target is vigilante known as 'The Devil Of Hell's Kitchen'. Still to be confirmed.

~

"One Part Brave, Three Parts Fool,"

COMING SOON IN 2018