---Chapter 3---

---Skylar's POV---

The last thing I  remember before falling asleep was Moose pulling me in to a hug...was it a dream? No, it wasn't. I remember waking up in Moose's arms. He shifted, and I thought he was leaving, so I wrapped my arms around him and scooted closer. I woke up again later, and he was asleep. I fall back asleep, and then I wake up in my bed. I take my phone out. It's 7:00 AM. I slowly slide out of bed and go into the kitchen. No ones awake yet. I bet they would love some breakfast. I think to myself as I get eggs and bacon out of the fridge. I'm making scrambled eggs and bacon when Moose comes down and walks over to me. "Is this BEKFAST!?" he yells. "YES!" I yell back. When everything was done, I set it on the table. "Dig in," I tell Moose as I walk out of the kitchen. "I'm going to go get Nathan." I say as I grab the air horn and walk up the stairs. I heard Moose snicker behind me. I slowly crack open Nathan's door. Good, he isn't awake yet. I smile. I spam the airhorn button. Nathan jolts awake. "WHAT." He yells. "TIME FOR BREAKFAST LAZY ASS." I yell as I walk back downstairs. Moose is laughing so hard he can't breath. "THAT'S MY JOB." He finally manages to yell at me. "Not anymore." I turn and  smile at him.

---Moose's POV---

That smile...it lights up the whole room...I think to myself as I blush madly. Sky walks back into the kitchen and goes to the sink. I walk in too and give her a hug from behind. I can feel her tense up, but she relaxes. She turns and looks at me. Her face is a light pink, and her eyes shine. Her eyes, they're so ice blue...they look like to sky...I can't control myself and I give her a quick kiss on the lips. Oh my god. Her lips are as soft as feathers...I feel like i'm in heaven...I couldn't hold back my blushing, and I let go of her and went and sat on the couch, silent. What I didn't know was Nathan had seen the WHOLE THING.

---Nathan's POV---

I walk downstairs after being RUDELY woken up by Sky. The smell of bacon was what had drawn me downstairs. I walk to the bottom, but I hide around the corner as I see Moose walk up and hugs Sky from behind. I was going to walk into the kitchen and scare them, until Moose kissed her. I waited till Moose walked out of the kitchen sat on the couch. I walk into the kitchen and grab my plate of food. I look at Sky's face, and she's blushing madly. She is too cute. But, Moose seems to have 'claimed' her. I walk into the living room as well and sit on the couch. Moose is blushing even more than Sky. "Hey Moose." I say, breaking the silence. "Hm? Oh, what Nathan?" He snaps out of a trance. "I saw what happened." I giggle and and a wash cloth hits me in the back of the head. I turn around and see Sky trying to look angry, but she couldn't hold up when I stuck my tongue out at her and snickered. "Nathan, I invited Shark and Sabre over today." Moose spoke loud enough for us to hear. "When are they going to be here? Sky asks as she's drying her hands off. The doorbell rang. "Now, apparently." She answered herself. I got up and answered the door. Shark and Sabre walk in and cautiously look around. "Calm down, no one's going to scare you." I mutter. They walk in and I shut the door.