14 |:| Rindou's Analysis

En başından başla

It got darker as everyone gathered at one of the gyms to wait for the coach's announcement.

"Kaeriin!" Momoi ran up and hugged the orange-haired girl.

"Hi, Satsuki-senpai" She replied at patted her arm.

Akashi walked up to the rest of the miracles, "Hello"

"Akashi, where were you the entire day?" Aomine asked.

"Don't worry about it. Anyways, how is your training going?" Akashi replied with a calm smile on his face.

Rindou looked at him from the corner of her eye, "He appears to be indifferent about how emperor-ish he was acting before. Doesn't seem like he's faking anything" She internally calculated as she turned her head to him. "Personality split, perhaps."

Akashi then looked at Rindou as she casually nodded at him, "Good work today"

He confidently nodded in response as she then turned away from him and had a panicked expression, "THAT WAS CLOSE!"

Coach Shirogane and Sanada walked into the room.

"Alright everyone, good work on today's training. Go wash up before dinner" Coach Shirogane announced.

"Alright!" Everyone yelled back.

"I'll help make the dinner!!" Momoi cheered while skipping towards the cafeteria as everyone tensed up in panic.

"PLEASE DO NOT!!"

"Oi Kaeri, do something!" Aomine yelled at Rindou who was walking away.

"Huh?"

"WHERE ARE YOU GOING??"

"Washing up before dinner"

"YOU'RE NOT GOING ANYWHERE! DO SOMETHING ABOUT SATSUKI!" He grabbed the girl and flung her into the cafeteria.

"Uwah--!" She grunted as she barged through the doors before it conveniently closed behind her. She clicked her tongue and rubbed her head.

"Are you going to help me out, Kaeriin?" Momoi asked.

"I guess" Rindou replied and washed her hands.

"I'm really glad that you're starting to get along with everyone" Momoi smiled as she was getting ready to cut the vegetables.

"It took long enough; four months. . ." Rindou sighed, "Oh--senpai, you use this knife to cut vegetables. The one that you're using is too thin," She explained while handing Momoi the proper knife.

"Is that so? Huh," Momoi started cutting up the vegetables.

Afterwards. . .

"Phew, I think that it's ready!"

"You have to boil them in water and sauté the vegetables to make it taste good" Rindou said.

"Isn't it healthier to eat it fresh?"

"It'll be like eating straight up grass" Rindou replied and handed out a pot.

"I guess you're right. . ." Momoi agreed and put the sliced vegetables into the pot of water and boiled it.

"For real, Kaeriin, nothing makes me happier than seeing my friends get along. I know that you're a little bit unapproachable sometimes, but not completely" The pink-haired manager said to Rindou, who was sitting down while doing nothing.

"You've tagged along since the beginning, so it would be reasonable that you care about them a lot"

"Yes, I hope that we all can stay together like this and go to the same high school," Momoi smiled hopefully.

Rindou lowered her head as her eyes widened in surprise and slight concern, "You think that it'll happen?" She asked.

Momoi raised an eyebrow, "Well, why wouldn't it happen? Since we're a great team and we'll still keep it up next year, right?"

Rindou's facial expressions showed a lot of discourage-ness, "Why did I ask that?"

"Why do you seem to be in doubt?"

"The captain seems to be going through some identity changes; from the way he suddenly changed from his usual, accidentally. If it was on purpose, he wouldn't need to act like his 'usual,' due to how easily he fulfilled his desires. He might not be the same person by the end" She internally calculated.

"Kaeriin?"

"Satsuki-senpai, what would you do if one of your friends suddenly changed--under a negative light?" Rindou asked as she had no intention of keeping anything in secret.

"Why would they change? You're being pessimistic again!" Momoi replied.

"Hmm--oh, the water is boiling over the pot"

"Shoot!" Momoi quickly ran over turn off the stove.

Rindou sighed as she slouched in her chair, "What's the point?"

The players walked into the cafeteria to see the food laid out on the table.

"Oh my god, it looks and smells decent" Aomine said in surprise.

"Did you make this, Momoi-san?" Kuroko asked.

"Well. . . I did all the physical work while Kaeriin sat on her butt and ordered me what to do. . ."

"Typical"

"You two make a great team" Kuroko smiled, most likely ironically.

"So? Are we going to wait for her?" Midorima impatiently asked.

"She disappeared a while ago" Momoi replied as Coach Sanada walked in.

"Oh, Rindou-kun is in the other room with the second-stringers. You guys can start eating" He said.

"Alright" They all sat in their seats as Momoi looked discouraged after the information.