26

..... Falling for you wasn't in my hand
It happened magically
When I knew this feeling
It was late to denied
And confessing you
Was not my plan.

Nagma
.........................
........................

The small dinner turns out to be a grand party. Where dhara and some other doctors had invited. It was a high profile with ambassadors and many page three people's. Surrounding in all of them dhara found herself little hesitated.

She had not want to attend but for the sake of newly friendship with sakshi, she came. But when Ahaan approached his hand to sakshi then she couldn't help but said yes. Excusing herself shakshi danced on the floor with Ahaan. Hands on her waist he gently swirl her around whispering something in her ear. As she threw her head back a little to laugh. The evening was on swing for both of them. As they find many similarities in one another.

After all we all find a right person in others.

Dhara was watching them as they danced owning the dance floor. She smiled at the thought of her and adhiraj on the dance floor. And instantly a flash of her previous memories flashed through her eyes. But this time she didn't feel anything.

The void was already filled with love and care. Adhiraj had given her a new meaning to live her life. He nourished her soul with his love.

She smiled and flip her phone to text him but stopped as a women came to greet her.

Dhara remembered the conversation they had before attending the party.

"Sorry but i won't be there at dinner time. Going out with some fellow doctors."

The reply was instant,"okay. Have fun."

She bite her lower lip,"Wanna join us? It's a party at Mr. Ahaan's place."

This time it was a long minutes gap in his reply.

"Yeah your Mr. Ahaan. Have fun at party."

She laughed at the way he replied her. She could feel the sarcasm and jealousy in his every word.

Dhara smile and took a orange juice which the waiter had approached her. She stood in a corner far from everyone's eyes. She wasn't enjoying the party. What she wants was to drove back home and spend her time with the one who was ruling over her thoughts.

Adhiraj had just came back from the office. And realized that she wasn't at home. He rested his feet on the coffee table while losing his tie. He turned on the tv but his thoughts was occupied with the pictures of dhara and ahaan. He knew that dhara wasn't any other girl. But he knew ahaan was like any other guy. Who can snatched his dhara away from him. He was restless.

He shoved his phone out of his pocket. And didn't think twice while massaging her.

"Having fun at party?" He hit the send button and threw the phone on the table. Realising that she won't reply.

But after a minute his phone buzzed flashing her name on the screen.

"It's boring." She add a sad face on her text.

"Should i pick you up? Just a suggestion."

"Hmm, good idea but no thanks."

"Why? We can have dinner at near by restaurant." He added a wink.

"Can we? But it's not good if I won't join them on dinner table."

She intentionally added, "And Mr. Ahaan was insisting to wait till dinner so forget about the plans."