chapter 17 ( part 1)

'Someday you'll miss me so much that  you'll end up searching me in another person in vain.' she  wrote a  letter crying.
He just laughed when he read it.
Years, later the torn and old paper  was now again soaked in tears.
But this time the tears were his.

**********

Adhiraj:-

  I arrived home after a very hectic and tiring day. Today was an important meeting. Which hopefully went well. Mr. Welson was a very intelligent man. He agreed the deal in my terms and conditions. Our two hours meeting was stretched to six hours of discussing profits and losses and revising the business plan.

  I stretched my body as I went inside and as usual everything was very silent. I don't when this silence will change into noises. Losing my tie I quickly went to the kitchen with the packet of biryani. Which I brought myself from the way back home. I heat the food in the oven and served myself. I silently ate my food and kept the dishes in the sink.

  I went to the washroom and freshen up myself. After feeling little light I laid on the couch watching the blank ceiling with very much interest like it will have such meanings. The sleep was nowhere to be found in my eyes. Then something hit me. I looked her in her room but she wasn't there. Maybe she is in hospital right now. I thought.

I seated straight on the couch and dialed the hospital's number without thinking twice. And I was right she was there. The receptionist told me that Dhara was handling some petitions. I sighed and laid again still looking at blank ceiling. My thoughts were roaming what just doctor told me in the morning.

"I'm sorry Mr. Adhiraj. But the report is positive. And your wife is really in a depression. Her mental state is being very bad as day is passing. You really need to keep eye on her. At least when she will doing her course to leave the drugs habits. It's hard for her and for you too. Prepare yourself because things will be different now. At once when she start her course then she'll became another person and will do everything to make you please for giving her what she wants. So be strong from now on." He sat up on his chair after instructing me.

"I'm sorry doctor for my behaviour." I apologized for my mistake.

"It's ok. And do you need any NGO'S number or you want to consult for your wife? They will take care of her." He was saying but I cut of him by my negative nod.

"No I don't want anything thanks." That's what reply and went from the hospital.

  What just you did Dhara. You messed up with your oneself. I never knew she'll give up that so soon. I looked at her room and fight myself to not to go in her room. But the heart wants what it wants. I moved to her room.

  I unlocked the door and went inside. The only first thing which welcomed me was her Jasmine fragrance cent. I inhaled the fragrance in me. Her room wasn't that much unique. Just some touch of her own thoughts. It wasn't much big room just the space was for only bed and nothing else. Violet color on the wall and the butterflies design on the wall with white colour was nothing better then a mood satisfying thing. The closet was in left side in the room. And her study table was right side. Where she used to study or write something. But something isn't change in her. The notes on her wall everywhere. Some is Inspirational, some is funny and bit cheering, some was sad. I tore the sad notes from her wall. The photograph of her and her Baba's is on the side table of the bed. The white nets curtain on the window is making very much sound by the air to get my attention. I started searching the drugs or anything which I need but I didn't know what is it. Then I knelt down and started searching in the drawer in the side table's.  And I got what I was looking for. There was a packets of Anty-depression pills and the injections too. My heart broked as the thought of her taking these things made me little disappointed. I burn that all the things in backyard. How can she take drugs? Why don't she wants to fight?