I'm going to finally ask her. I guess its now or never, there's nothing wrong trying, atleast I tried. Failure is nothing if you didn't try or do something. Besides, I heard from her friends that she's planning to go to abroad so if I won't make my move now, I won't have that chance you know. You'll never know.....

■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■

Ian used to have a girlfriend, they were together for two years and he thought he was almost there, but he never knew he has nothing to expect. His girlfriend's family to move to the states wherein they had to have the relationship through long distance. At first it was good but after those two years, everything faded. Sheila, his girlfriend, got pregnant to one of her classmates there, and her parents wanted her to pay much more attention to that guy since they'll be having a baby, but she never mentioned the plans of getting married. They still continued their relationship when later on, the guy or the father of the child called him and threatened him if he won't stop communicating with his fiancee. Puzzled, Ian called Sheila's sister to confirm it, and what he found out was a huge blast to him. Sheila's parents and the father's parents agreed to engage them both and get married for the sake of the child. Everything became a blur, and since then, Ian sought most of his attention to his work till he got set up by one of his college buddies Alex on a double date.

□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□

04:30 P.M

Ian was driving his way to Zelle's apartment. It was friday and he decided to leave early, fearing that he might get caught in traffic. Lucky he was right, he was still a mile away from hers that he got stuck because of the traffic. It took him nearly a hour and half to reach her apartment. By 05:50 he came to a halt outside her apartment. He reached fpr his phone and dialled her number. It rang a few times and she finally answered.

Ian: Hey.

Zelle: You here already?

Ian: Yeah, I just arrived but don't worry. Take you time, I don't mind.

Zelle: Oh, no no no. I'm almost done. I'm just gonna grab my shoes and purse and I'll be right done.

Then the line went busy. A minute after the call ended, Zelle finally emerges from her apartment. Ian went out of his car and opens the passenger door montioning for her to go in.

Zelle: Thank you.

He went back to the driver's seat and drove off. An hour past they finally arrived in one of the famous french  restaurants in the city La Vivienne Parisienne. A girl approached them and asked if they have any reservations made. The girl guided to their table. They sat down and settled in. A waiter came by and handed out the menu and poured them some wine. They chose their menu and waited for the food to be served.

Ian: Can I ask you something?

Zelle: Ofcourse.

Ian: I-I was just wondering. If someone would, lets say, court you? Would you say yes??

Zelle: Well, its been awhile since I had a relationship, and I think I'm ready to have one but if only, I like that person so much, then I see no wrong about saying yes. *looks at Ian with narrow eyes* Why are you asking me this? Are you inlove with me?

Ian froze in his seat, his hands were partly shaking. He's dabating if he should confess or chicken out. But his heart won him over, its now or never.

Ian: Zelle, I've been dying to tell you this. But I just didn't have that perfect moment, but now I do, and I don't to waste that moment. Y-yes, yes, I-I am inlove with you. Since the moment you first held my hand, in the theater. I want to be the one who protects you. I want to be your knight and shining armor. If you let me.