Life And Death

Death took a step forward, making Life flinch back. She was expecting him to use his power. His power of telekinesis. That was the only way he could move things without killing them. The only way he could touch almost anything.

Death smiled, then pulled off his hoodie. He wanted Life to see him. He was a little less intimidating without his hoodie on. Only a little. His green eyes glowed as the hit the sun light. Death didn't flinch to that though.

Death took another step forward, leaning on one of the trees closest to him, "Still no hi? Hello? Howdy? Hola?" Death smiled. "How about a-"

"Get out," Life interrupted him and crossed her arms. She didn't want him here, he was a bother and a nuisance. He was also a distraction. Bad all around.

Death put his hand to his chest, and smiled, "You know, that hurt. I went all this way just to find you. I thought you'd be dying to see me."

Life tried to completely ignore Death's awful pun and take him seriously. Even though that was nearly impossible. Death can easily be taken easily or not, it depends. This was not one of those moments. Life narrowed her eyes, "Leave me here, Death."

Death was still smiling. He was almost never seen not smiling. It was one of his creepy traits. He had many of them, from popping out of nowhere to teasing to touch you. He had it all. Death leaned his head against the tree, looking over at Life, "I just got here though. I'm going to at least have fun.

"Oh, and besides," Death continued, "Evil has such a great deal up for whoever finds his run away wife. A seat at the higher up gods table. Since I'm already one of the higher gods, I can't wait to see what happens when I bring you in," he lifted his scythe and cut the tree he was leaning on in haft in one swoop. His scythe wasn't for show. Any human he came across would most likely meet his scythe and not his touch.

Life took a few steps back, now afraid. She had been here for so long and she didn't want to go back to Evil's torture. She took in a deep breath, Death wasn't the only god to have a power. She lifted one hand, a fire ball forming in seconds. This only made Death smile, he had never seen this power of hers.

Life through the fire ball at Death, but he moved so quick away from it that it looked like he teleported. The fireball hit the tree instead. Death turned to Life, "Well it looks like you just destroyed your home," Death looked back at the tree, but his face turned into surprise.

Instead of the fire spreading, it disappeared quickly leaving moss and flowers on the tree, "Huh, so you make even fire helpful," Deaths smile was back in an instant. "Is there nothing wrong with you?"