Surprise

It was a lazy morning, that you've gone for walk for buying something at the street store. You're a high school girl with some few friends to talking too, you are a 17 years old teenager and you are a k-pop fangirl. you was one of the pretty girls in school they look you as an innocent cute little girl but not too famous cause you're a really shy girl so there is a few people notice you.

You really like Jeonghan and sometimes you always imagine that you were Jeonghan boyfriend. Every fangirl always dreamed of dating them, right? In that morning with your half-awake head, you get yourself ready and go to street stores to buy some new clothes. From far you heard some screaming that woke you up. You saw some girl group casing someone.

Suddenly someone comes from the direction that girl group was coming and bumped you, and make you fall to the ground.
This person grab your wrist and start pulling you and force you to run with him

He then takes you to a small road and hides beside the pile of boxes to hide from screaming group of girls

" What was that all about?! Who are you?! Are you trying to kidnap me?!" You ask him while you pull your hand from him.

" I'm so sorry I didn't mean to kidnap you or anything. I take you here cause I want to say sorry" while he opens his mask from his mouth.

And suddenly you froze, you can't even move your eyes. You just stare into his face.

What the heck?! Is this person real??

"Are you ok?" He wave his palm in front of your eyes

And suddenly you were realized that he talks to you "U-um a-a y-yes yes I'm fine"

" Oh, shoot got to go. See you later. " while running leaving you he waved his hand to you.

Oh no. He's real??!!!