Although, me and Melanie never exactly grew close. After she first joined the school, she sat with us for a while before following after Jenna. We never talked and to be honest, it's as if we were never actually friends. I feel like I barely know her, which is a shame since she seems really nice and nothing like the stuck up snobs she hangs out with.

I sighed looking over at Melanie, she wasn't paying attention to the world around her. The girl had her pink earphones plugged in as she mindlessly tapped her fingers along the wall.

She just seemed so out of place to the people around her... How had I never noticed this before?

I looked back over at Jenna and Debby, they looked as if they could be on the cheerleading team.

"Well," I started, thinking of something to say. "We currently have loads of time to spend together since we're on this school trip," I reasoned.

Jenna nodded smiling. "Yeah, we do."

"Then how about we do something together, this night?" I questioned, my hand lightly grazing against hers.

"Sure, that sounds great." She grinned as her hand gripped onto mine, locking our palms together.

I smiled looking at the blonde girl standing in front of me. One thing I couldn't help but notice, as I glanced over her shoulder, was Chance. He glared right at me.

---------------time skip---------------

"Ryan, I swear to God. If you don't stop fooling around I'm going to fuck you so hard once we go back home," Brendon hissed pushing the boys hand away from him.

Ryan chuckled lightly. "Is that meant to be a threat? Because I wouldn't mind if that's what you're going to do," Ryan whispered keeping his voice down and letting his hand wander back over Brendon's thigh.

Brendon raised an eyebrow. "Oh really now?"

Ryan smirked back. "Yeah really."

I rolled my eyes and let out a long sigh. "Guys, you can't be talking about this now. We're in church."

Our class were in this old Roman church and there was currently a mass going on so Mrs.Wilson made us all sit down on the benches to watch. The thing is, the whole mass was in Italian so I had no idea what was going on.

Me, Josh, Brendon and Ryan decided to sit in the row right at the back so we could chat quietly to ourselves without Mrs.Wilson telling us off.

Brendon scoffed. "What are you talking about? I'm as innocent as anything."

"Yeah," Ryan added remembering to whisper. "I'm a child of God. Nothing but purity."

Josh scoffed. "You two are anything but pure."

Brendon rolled his eyes.

"If anyone here is innocent, it's definitely Tyler," Josh added smirking at me.

I sighed. "Can you please stop bringing that up."

"Not until you loose it," Brendon said smugly. Josh snickered as Brendon lightly nudged him in his side.

I groaned in annoyance.

"Oh, c'mon," Brendon sighed. "It's just sex."

"Can we not talk about this," I pleaded. "We're in a mass right now. You should be praying for God to forgive your sins. You need Jesus in your life, not sex"

"God probably hates Brendon by now," Josh scoffed.

Brendon furrowed his brows. "God loves me! I am his special child."