Life is like Lemons

Start from the beginning

"What?!" Zara says annoyed.

"Hows Bianca?" Zara lets out a deep breathe.

"Are you calling because you need something to talk about to your fans?"

"No I'm calling because I care.'

"Right!!!!" Zara laughed. A sleepy Bianca walked in.

"Mommy?"

"Hey baby. Your daddys on the phone come say hi." Bianca instantly woke up.

She takes Zara's phone and turns on facetime. Getting on Zara's lap she holds the phone up while Zara finishes her hair and makeup in the mirror.

"Hey baby. Daddies going to come see you soon okay?" Zara rolled her eyes knowing that he could see it. Zara still couldn't get over the fact that he chose his singing career over his daughter.

"Yay!" Bianca goes on and on about what she wanted to do with him. Zaras mom soon comes in calling for Bianca.

"Bye Bye Daddy!"

"Bye honey." She skipped out and Zara waited till she was out of ear shot.

"Justin can you not make plans if you're not going to go through with it. Just leave her alone instead of hurting her."

"That wouldn't happen if you would come back to me."

"You asshole! I will never get back together with you. You cheated on me with so many girls that they even bragged about it. When I left you and had Bianca it was the best thing for the both of us. I did not make her by myself. You already proven that you can't be faithful in a relationship but the least you can do is be a good father." Zara sees shes getting a call from Asia. She clicks the end button not wanting to see his face anymore.

"Aye Asia, What's up?"

"Hows my god daughter?"

"Word spread around that fast."

"That dead beat is her father so her name will get around."

"Haha You're the one who changed his name in my phone?"

"Yup! That was all me."

"You a mess."

"Thank you, Thank you."

"She doing good though. She's with her GG right now. Well talk more at school k."

"Okay Gurl. See you in a little bit."

"See Yeah."

Jaylen replies to Asia and then goes check on his mom. Still sleep, he brings her a cup of water. After getting ready for school, He father knocks on his door.

"Come in." Jaylen sees an older him in a suit stroll into his room.

"Hey son, I wanted to talk to you about your mom.'

"Look I will get her to stop. I know she can."

"What about sending her to rehab."

"Rehab. No dad wait-"

"If she doesn't get better then I will force my hand and kick her out. Your 18 so I can't really fight to take you but I can not have the mother of my child acting crazy. That looks bad on me and your grandfather."

"Just let me talk her first okay."

"Okay son I'll let you talk to her but if she doesn't change I will have to send her there."

Jaylen gets a text from Asia saying shes ready. "Okay dad we'll talk when I get home." Jaylens father watches as Jaylen gets into his car and drives off.