Life is like Lemons

Start from the beginning

"Sit down now." Asia mean mugs her brother.

Adrian laughs tossing back her phone and she almost drops it.

"I hate you." She mouthed at him. Rose sits down across from Andrew and Adrian sits next to Asia.

Andrew gets sets his phone down and greets his family.

"Good morning."

Anastasia smiles at her father, "Morning Dad."

"Morning pop. You guys are coming to my game Friday right?"

Rose sits down and answers, "Of course we wouldn't miss it for the world." He smiled.

Asia just stabbed her eggs really hard making a clicking sound.

Andrew glaces over at his daughter, "Asia I loved your performance. You sounded wonderful."

"I'm glad someone did. Thanks dad."

"Right! She rocked the stage." Adrian added. Rose changed the subject.

"Ready to start your AP classes Adrian?"

"Ready? We had work due on the first day of class. I don't like the fact that I'm in class with the upperclassmen."

"That's good. You can look up to them if you need help."

"Yeah I'm trying to catch up."

"I know you can do it. I beileve in you." Rose says.

Hearing her mom say that felt like a knife going deeper into Asia's heart. She tries to push the hurt away but it was too much.

Anastasia gets up and puts her dishes in the sink,"Thanks for breakfast. I'll be getting ready for school. I need to be there early." She leaves and Andrew looks at his wife to see she is unfazed.

Drew called for Rose attention but got ignored "Honey~?"

"I have a meeting out of town so I'll be staying the night out but I promise to be back for your game."

"That's fine mom. I know how busy you are." Rose smiles.

Zara wakes up early to check on her daughter.

"Baby."

"Mommy!" She hugs her baby girl.

"How are you feeling."

Bianca rubs her belly, "My tummy hurts."

"Okay Mommy is going to get you something good for your tummy okay. Here lay back down." She puts the cover back over her and goes down stairs to the kitchen to see her mother drinking coffee.

"Hey ma."

"Morning sweety. Hows Bianca? I went up there last night to check her temp."

"She okay. She just needs to take her medication." Her mom comes over and takes it out of her hand.

"Go get ready for school. I take care of Bianca."

"I was just thinking of staying home today."

"No you go to school and I got you."

"But ma-."

"But nothing. Now get upstairs and get dressed. You will not fail school just to take care of Bianca. You need to finish for her and in college you have friends and family to take care of the both of you."

"Okay Thanks Mom." Running back upstairs she get dressed. In the middle of straightening her hair she gets a call from "Dead beat"

She answers and puts it on speaker.