"I'm not good with crowds."

"Great to hear. Meet us at 7?" Adrian said making him come anyways.

"Sure."

"Great!" Jaylen runs over to Asia. He stopped and combs his hair back with his fingers causing he muscles to flex and reveal his sweaty forhead.

Asia wanted to die and Zara tried not to laugh at her friend.

"So how was I?" He asked

"Great! I see you and my brother got closer."

"Hes was just being a good captain and welcoming me."

"Right.." Asia smiled at him. He was about to leave to wash up when he forgot something.

"Oh Asia coach told me to pick my number. So whats your favorite number?"

"Umm 15 and no one else has that number so its perfect."

"Good." He runs off and Asia watches him.

"Earth to Asia." Asia turns and grabs Zara arm way to hard.

"Omg that was goals!!! I've always wanted to have a boyfriend who I can wear his jersey on football games and walk around school being the best couple ever. Were going to beat my brother record for sure!"

"Damn girl. I didn't know you liked him that much. Will you calm your hormones?"

"Leave me alone. You had love at 15."

"And look how I ended up. I got my baby but a dead beat baby daddy who is an international washed up pop star."

"Give me a break. I am 17. Never been kissed touched or have a guy look at me. Zara I'm tired of not having someone to open up too. Be best friends but also lovers."

"And how do you know itll be with him. You barley even know him."

"It doesn't have to be him. I just want someone. I may sound naive and dumb but please Zara. Please support me!!"

"Okay okay. Chill. I support you in everything you do."

"Thanks.'

"No problem. By the way have you seen Myles today. He wasn't in our meeting today and hes not answering his phone."

"I'll call him."

Myles once again ignores his phone. Sitting on the beach he stares out at the water. His mother officially moved out and they filed the divorce this morning. They had an agreement before marrying so they have 50/50 everything. The only thing stopping the divorce from being final is that Harper and myles have to go through a month of counselling.

Once again his phone goes off.

"Myles!" He turns around to Adrian.

"Adrian?" walking down the beach to him he sits next him.

He says nothing and enjoys the view.

"I know you're not okay so I won't even ask." Myles listened as one tear came down his right eye but his face unmoved. "I'm here for you as well as your friends. You may feel like your world is falling apart but you still have sisters and brothers. Your my bro." Myles lets out even more tears. He closes his eyes and faces the ground. Adrian put his arm around his shoulder comforting him.

He lets get it all out. Once he was done he stood up and looked at Adrian.

"Thank you man."

"No problem. By the way you're either going to get a pissed Asia or a crying asia. I don't know which since you didn't answer the phone." That made Myles laugh.