Penny growled deeply as his hand gripped my chin tightly.

"You don't know that" he snapped as his face turned into a scowl.

I slapped his hand away before speaking up.

"I do" I said

"You know it's the truth Penny" I whispered.

He growled in response.

"This doesn't give you an upper hand" he said

"I can pull the lights out of you myself, and you'd be gone, just like that" he threatened. I looked at him wide eyed at how easily he insisted he could end me.

"What I did for you was a favor, don't test it" he snapped before backing up.

"I won't touch your friends" he said

"Not unless you disobey me" he added.

"Children are off limits, will be and have been" he continued.

"I'll try anyways" he said rolling his eyes.

"But I will kill anyone who crosses the line" he said. I swallowed hard before nodding my head. Happy he complied to at least some of my demands.

"Now" he said a little more happy this time, almost sounding fake.

"This got very very dark" he said with a fake pout.

"Lets play a game" he said as he clapped his hands.

"Ah! I know the perfect game" he said childishly.

"What" I said still shaky from our previous conversation.

"A good ol' game of hide n seek!" He laughed as he made his way towards me.

"Oh dear, you don't seem very excited" he said as he fake cried.

"Penny-" I began to object but he cut me off immediately.

"No no no, you haven't even heard the prizes!" He giggled, causing the bells on his suit to jingle. I knew he was doing this because I told him I could end him. He was being petty.

"If I win, I get to do whatever I please with you and I can hunt whoever I want" his smile was sinister.

"And if you win, I won't eat you for what you said" he laughed.

"Why" I said with a shaky voice only causing him to grow more amused.

"You seem to like playing games" he said

"So lets play a game" he growled as he clapped his hands loudly, causing me to jump.

"Go hide, and I'll try to find you" he said with a smile. I sat still and silent, shocked at his behavior.

"I won't peek" he giggled as he closed his eyes with his gloved hands.

"Now!" He yelled when I didn't move from my seat. I quickly ran into the bedroom and changed into the nearest jeans and sneakers I could find. I pulled my hoodie over my head and ran out of the house. I felt tears brimming in my eyes as my heart pounded in my chest from fear.

I knew Penny would find me anywhere and I didn't stand a chance, so I didn't understand the whole point of this game apart from his own sadistic amusement.

I ran outside into the bitter cold air. I ran past my apartments, looking back at my balcony, several floors up. The same balcony Penny had made love to me, and now he was hunting me down. I continued to run towards nowhere in particular and I found myself running towards the Neibolt St. house.