SPRS - Missyou

"I'm sleepy na, love" Rhian said while we're lying in my bed.

"Sige. sleep ka na. I'll just stay here. I'll watch over you while you are sleeping." malambing na sambit ko sa kanya habang hinahawi ang kanyang buhok

"Thank you, love. Just keep me in your arms. I want to feel my home." and she doze off.

We've been busy for the past few days. Her fallback taping is done but she still have on going projects kaya medyo busy pa rin s'ya. Ako naman, I'm still busy with the rehearsals ng upcoming concert ko and I have these radio and tv guesting. 

I had to see Rhian 'coz we've been having this misunderstanding lately. Ang dami kasing lumalabas na issue about me and Angge now they are saying that I have this "German" suitor. I have to explain myself to Rhian kahit na wala naman talaga akong ginagawa.

---Flashback--

"Tingnan mo, puro na lang issue binabato sa'yo. Pati kayo ni Angelica na-iissue. Sobra rin naman kasing clingy n'yo sa isa't isa." Rhian said. I can feel that she's really mad and jealous about the things and issues na naglalabasan tungkol sa akin.

"Love, are you jealous? you know Angelica is just my friend, di ba? You can call her anytime you want and you can ask her what is it that is going on between the two of us." I replied

"You can't blame me. Those photos and videos she have on her IG account are all about you. Akala mo girlfriend dahil sa pagiging clingy e. And remember my birthday? that night, you and her went out for a dinner." did I just unleashed the jealous side of my girl. I asked myself then sigh.

"Come on, love. Don't be like that. She's one of my bestfriends. Wag ka nang magselos, kasi yung puso ko only wants to cling unto yours. Smile ka na. I heart you." I smiled with what I said and immediately send the message to her.

"Talaga?" Rhian replied

"yes po. I need you to trust me, Love." I responded

"Okay. I'm sorry. you can't blame me, Glaiza. Ang gwapo mo kasi." and now my girl is teasing me.

"hahahaha! kasalanan ko bang maging gwapo ako?" tanong ko sa kanya

"hindi naman. pero bakit nga ba ang gwapo mo po?" pangungulit n'ya pa.

I dialed her number and she immediately pick up the phone.

"Hi Love love." pagbati ko sa kanya

"Hello love." she warmly said

"Miss mo na 'ko no? Nang-aaway ka na e." sabi ko sa kanya

"Is it that obvious? hahaha. kasi naman, everytime na nag o-online ako, i see different news about you at kung sino sinong nali-link sa'yo." she sounded like a little child na inagawan ng candies

"ang cute mo magtampo." I just laugh at her. "i miss you too, Love."

"When am I going to see you, love? I miss you badly." she said.

"I miss you too, love. Hayaan mo na, magkikita naman tayo, malapit na. Makakapag-usap rin tayo ng personal." i pause"maririnig mo at ko ang mga tinig natin ng malapitan, walang barrier, walang connection error, walang coverage disruption. It will just be us - you and me. " I said  softly .

"Wow!" then she laughed. "Why are you so good in words, Galura?" she asked and continue laughing. 

"Kasi..." magsasalita pa sana ako ng pinagpatuloy n'ya yung sinasabi n'ya

"Pero seriously, love. I miss you and I can't wait to see you and kiss you and hug you again. Thank you for those wonderful words, It makes my heart jump." 

"Maliit na bagay, love. I'll see you the soonest. I need an inspiration from you too."

--End of Flashback---

Hindi ko namalayan na nakatulog na rin ako sa tabi ni Rhian. I woke up the next day and she is there, smiling so sweet at me. 

"Good morning, love." I greeted her

"Good morning to you too, gorgeous." She said. "I was just waiting for you to wake up, I got to get going, I have an out of town taping today, Glai."

"Ugh! This is so frustrating." I sighed. "Gusto pa kitang yakapin maghapon e." 

"Aww. sorry love. Let's just make bawi next time okay? Madami pa tayong oras at panahon." she said and kissed me on my forehead, I just smiled.

"I need to go. take care of yourself, okay? I miss you always." maambing na bulong n'ya sakin. Tumayo na s'ya at inayos ang kanyang sarili.

"Love..." pagtwag ko sa kanya sabay hawak sa kamay "I just wanna tell you that you are important to me so please take care coz I want you safe."

Humarap s'ya sa'kin at ngumiti. "I heart you, Glaiza Galura."

"I heart you, Rhian Denise."  then I smiled

"Ang ganda naman ng ngiti, don't let that smile leave your face, kahit mapagkamalan ka pang baliw." tumatawang sabi nito sa'kin.

Napailing na lang ako sa kabaliwan ng girlfriend ko. She's really sweet and unique. I sighed.

"I love you, Rhian Denise. I keep on falling for you." then I fall asleep again.

--------------

A/N

Hello mga bes! kumusta?
ito na muna ang update. pasensya na po at galing ako sa bakasyon kaya ngayon lang nakasulat.hindi ako updated sa kaganapan dahil mahirap ang signal sa bundok.
Now that I'm back, susubaybayan ko na ulit sila para makapagbigay ng maayos na kwento. hehe

Credits to a good friend of mine for some of the sweet lines I used on this chapter.  Ayaw magpa-mention e. haha! ayaw nga ba?
Hello sa'yo. :)

Cheers!

/Z