SPRS - I Can't think straight

-Glaiza's POV-

I woke up and Rhian is no longer beside me, then I saw a sticky note in my lampshade.

"Good morning, Love! Thank you for last night. I didn't wake you up because you're sleeping like a baby. I'll see you again soon. Message me when you're up. I miss you and I love you.

xo,
Rhi 💋"

I smiled. I search for my phone and started typing a message for her.

"Good morning love love. Thank you too for last night. Twas wonderful. Have a safe and happy day ahead. I love you."

I need to visit the gym 'coz I've been eating a lot na nakasira sa diet ko when Angge and I were out of the country. I also have a scheduled facial treatment after hitting the gym.

Before heading out, I was thinking of sending Rhian some flowers so dumaan ako sa isang malapit na flowershop and asked them to send it to where Rhian is having their taping today.

Ang ganda pa ng ngiti sa'kin ni Ate sa flowershop habang pinipili ko 'yung mga bulaklak.

"Miss, I'll have this delivered to this address, please." Sabi ko sa kanya na nakatitig sa'kin.

"Ahhh. yes. yes po." sabi nito. "Di ba po kayo si Pirena? I mean si Glaiza De Castro?" tanong nito sa akin at natawa naman ako sa kanya.

"Yes. Ako si Pirena. hahah. but this time, I am Althea Guevarra." sabi ko sa kanya at nakita kong kumunot ang kanyang mga noo. Marahil ay straight. sabi ko sa isip ko.

"Sino po?" tanong n'ya ulit.

"Si Glaiza. Glaiza de Castro." sabay ngiti ko sa kanya. I wrote something on the card and ask her to just send it to the address I gave.

---
-Rhian's POV-

Nagising ako around 6 am and Glaiza is sleeping soundly beside me. I need to go because I have an 8 am shoot pa.
I carefully stand up and walk to her bathroom. i did a quick shower, get dressed and look for any sticky notes to leave her a message.

Good morning, Love! Thank you for last night. I didn't wake you up because you're sleeping like a baby. I'll see you again soon. Message me when you're up. I miss you and I love you.

xo,
Rhi 💋

I leave a kiss mark on the note. I then look at her, she's really beautiful. How I love thia lady. I smiled on my own thoughts.
I carefully lean down to give her a kiss and made my way out of her condo.

It was pass 10 am when I received a message from her but I was unable to reply because i just did a quick glance on my phone.

It was around 1pm when I replied on her message.

"Hi Love. Lunch break. what are you up to?" I said.

"Hi Love love. I'm currently in the gym rn. Burning the uneccesarry fats. Baka iwan ako ng love love ko pag di na ko sexy eh." she replied

"Hahahaha. Not gonna happen, I know hindi tataba. Sige, pagbutihin mo ang pagwworkout mo dyan. I heart you."

"Okay love. Ikaw din, galingan mo jan. I heart you too."

---

Around 3pm, I was sitting inside my dressing room when I received Carnation flowers. At first I thought it was from Jayson because we're not seeing each other for few days now but when I opened the card, this is what it reads.

"Love,

Every night I empty my heart, but by morning it’s full again
Slow droplets of you seep in through the night’s soft caress
At dawn I overflow with thoughts of us
And aching pleasure that gives me no respite
Love cannot be contained
The neat packaging of desire splits asunder
Spilling crimson through my days
Long languishing days that are now bruised tender with yearning
Spent searching for a fingerprint, a scent, a breath you left behind.

— Shamim Sarif, “I Can’t Think Straight”

I hope you like the flowers. I heart you my for keeps! 💋

~G"

She also put a kiss mark on the card.
Why is this girl so sweet? I immediately took my phone and dialed her number.

First ring and she answered the phone.

"Looooove." I said almost screaming.

"Looove? Are you okay?" she asked.

"I got the flowers. They are beautiful. Thank you." I said.

"Flowers? what flowers?" she answered.

"Ha? hindi ba sayo nanggaling 'tong carnation flowers na dineliver for me?" Nagtatakang tanong ko.

"Hm. Ano ba sabi sa card?" tanong nya rin

"Love tapos poem from the movie I can't think straight tapos sa baba may initial na G." pagpapaliwanag ko na may halong pagtataka sa boses. I heard her laugh on the other line.

"Hahahahah. that was from me, Love. I was just messing with you." tumatawa pa ring sabi nya

"Nakakainis ka. Buti na lang magaganda 'yung bulaklak. Thank you again."

"I personally chose them one by one, kaya maganda talaga yan. hahahaha. you're welcome love. I'm that you liked it." -G

"I love it, Glaiza." sabi kong muli sa kanya

"I love you too, love. hahahah. I gotta go, I'm here sa clinic. I have a scheduled facial treatment. I'll call you later. Take care, Rhi. I heart you."

"Thanks again, love. I heart you."

---
After our taping, umuwi ako sa Alabang and I still have the flowers with me. I get a vase and put the flowers in it and poseted an IG story.

 I get a vase and put the flowers in it and poseted an IG story

This simpe effort of her makes me love her more. I just feel lucky I have G again. ❤