The Fall Ball Part 2

👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑

     Ben stood before his floor length mirror, admiring his attire. His tailor-made royal blue suit fit perfectly against his tall, lean body, and Ben knew he looked good. Ben looked ridiculously good, for he felt good. Ben felt great. Luna's surprise visit had been life-changing, and Ben saw new dimensions. Luna had totally opened him up to a whole new vision. He was ready to tell the world, with her blessing.
     When Luna had showed up in his room, Ben was thrilled to see her. "Luna!", he exclaimed, pulling her in. Ben held Luna in his arms and squeezed her tight, his eyes closed in relief. "I'm so happy you came! Luna, I can't hold back any longer! I..", he began, but Luna stopped him with a kiss.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Luna had came prepared for this moment. She knew Ben would ask her to marry him, and she didn't have the courage to tell him no, add the fact that she realized that Harry held a larger part of her heart.
   When Harry opened his heart to her that night and told her how much he loved her, Luna knew she couldn't bear to live without him, and she could never give him up. Marrying Ben would mean that as King, he would have to follow the protocol of the Auradon elders. Luna loved Ben, but as much as she loved him, she knew he would bend to their strict law of the land; there was no way he as King would be able to marry a woman with so many lovers.
    It was brilliant Harry who gave her the idea. After Harry gave her the most devastating experience with his tongue and other juicy parts, Luna laid in his arms after lighting up one of her joints. Harry had given her such passionate love making, Luna wanted nothing more than to follow him to the ends of the world, but she couldn't bear to leave any of her other lovers.
     As she passed him the weed, Luna snuggled into Harry's body, pinching his nipples then licking one. Harry took a drag, then said, "I wish you could spell him, and make him forget all about ye!" The top of Luna's head began to sizzle. That's exactly what she was going to do, except not quite like the way Harry suggested. Luna loved Ben, and wasn't planning on giving any of them up.
    After putting Harry to sleep with her savage ride, Luna crept out of his room. She opened her chest and grabbed what she  needed, packing it in her bottomless satchel, then quickly sprinted away before Uma got out of the shower. She needed no distractions, and Uma's naked body would definitely be that.
     Luna made her way into the forest, the light of the Super Harvest Moon illuminating her way. She thought of Mr. Roux, and the horrible warning. Still, defiant as ever, Luna went out under the full moon, for she had work to do. Luna made her way deeper into the forest than she ever had before, until she felt a kindred spot. There, she made a fire and set out her belongings, taking out her mini cauldron and putting it on the flame, casting a spell that would render her lovers submissive to her total commands. The vibrations of the spell reached out across Auradon Prep and washed over Ben, Carlos, Uma, Jay, Evie, Ian, Harry, even Mal, and went as far as Neverland, affecting Peter Pan. They would be at her mercy. Luna hated doing this, but it was the only way she could keep everyone happy.
    Luna did not realize that by casting magic underneath the Super Harvest Moon, she was allowing passage of the beast within.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Luna's deep, sultry kiss had taken over Ben's mind, and therefore, the spell began. Luna would use a powerful sex magic spell to make her lovers do as she commanded. She wanted to love all of them; she wanted Ben to open his heart and mind to letting others in. If she would say yes, Luna wanted Ben to open Auradon to the less fortunate, to give them comfort. To let them have the opportunity to start over.
    As his lady, Luna would have King Ben's ear, as well as all his  parts. Luna concentrated on seducing Ben with her eroticism, and began to undress him, kneeling before him and looking up into his eyes. Ben was enchanted from that point on, as Luna took him into her mouth. Ben would do anything she wanted, whatever he could to keep her like this.
    What Luna was giving him was unlike anything Ben had ever experienced. Ben fought hard to keep his composure as Luna purposely used her fellatio skills on him,using her mouth and tongue to bring him to madness. Ben wanted Luna so badly in that moment, he pulled her up and kissed her, desperate to be inside of her.
    Ben undressed Luna, wanting not a thing to be left on her beautiful body. Ben laid Luna down and began to kiss her passionately, his tongue finding its way down her chin, then her neck. Ben cupped Luna's breasts, loving their fullness as she rubbed herself against his body.
   After a mind blowing coming-together-of-bodies, Luna had Ben, her spell against him complete. Luna allowed Ben to penetrate her deeply, thus pulling him deeper into her web. He was hers.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------